Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: 2000 Camaro Z28 LS1

1. Single and Lovin' it!
    Single and Lovin' it!

2000 Camaro Z28 LS1

Advertisements
    Well ladies my hunny has decided to sell his mistress...Yes his car! He's decided he needs something better on gas and cheaper in mods He's looking at a Honda si...but anyway, I know some of your husbands can appreciate a nice car and may be interested in buying or know someone who is. So here's the lowdown:

Well to start off im selling my baby . She's a 2000 pewter ls1 Z28. Its has the 6 speed. Power everything, LS1 5.7L Corvette engine, T-Tops, new tires. Sirius radio equiped. I have to sell due to baby and its just not the family type of ride. Would really like to see it go to a good garage. She is my baby and have changed the oil every 3,000 or 3 months which ever came first with Royal Purple 5W30. It has 56,000 miles. Mostly highway miles. Its been babied.

Mods are: flowmaster, hypertech programmer which will go with the car, throttle body spacer, K&N CAI, Janzter ported throttle body, hypertech 160 powerstat, SLP short throw shifter w/discontinued SLP shifter stick and shift knob, ZO6 clutch, upgraded hydraulics, throttle body bypass, Black Halo headlights. if i forgot something i will update. i really dont want to get rid of her but have no choice right now. i just want pay off. Asking $12,500.

the body kit is off right now but will come with the car. i will have new pics up real soon.

THE BADS: It has a recent ding in it the size of a dime due to a lil girl kicking her door open into my car in the parking lot at sea world. . And the window motor on the driver side is about to go out, cheap fix. Thats about it.
    any questions, pm the wifey.. thanx
    Last edited by Veronica; 01-28-2007 at 12:08 PM. Reason: forgot a few 'perks'
    We wont buy, while cats and dogs die.
    Save a life...get a shelter animal.

YUM...
  2. Cat
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    oh wow nice car Veronica. My hubby used to have a camaro similiar to that one but it was a little older and it was red with t tops. it was a really nice car too. it was also a 6 speed. I know he misses it but its just not practical when you have a family. not car seat friendly. anyway hopefully someone that will really take care of it will buy it. and thats a very good asking price too.

3. Single and Lovin' it!
    Single and Lovin' it!
    Thanks Cat. It does have T-tops...your right its not very practical for a family. I didnt tell him to get rid of it, he made that decision on his own. I know he's really, really going to miss it but its his decision KWIM?

YUM...
  4. Loving My Navy Veteran
    Loving My Navy Veteran
    Very nice car Veronica! Before we had kids, all my DH would own was a Camaro! I hope ya'll are able to sell it!
  5. Independent Beachbody Coach
    Independent Beachbody Coach
    OMG!! Hubby would want that car bad!! He has a 95 Z28....wow thats a nice car!!
  6. Cat
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    oh Veronica I sure know what you mean. I didnt make my hubby get rid of his car either. That had to be his decision and he got a Jeep instead. I know deep deep down he really misses that camaro alot.

7. Senior Member
    I notice once a guy gets into camaros they never really "recover". jOhns owned 3 so far. His first one was a piece of crap, I made him get rid of his second one for personal reasons and the one he has now has some history between him and his best friend.

good luck finding someone to buy it!
  8. Single and Lovin' it!
    Single and Lovin' it!
    Thanks Ladies...I'm not ready for him to sell, but he feels like its time...he said he'll own one again eventually. We're a chevy familly!!!

YUM...
  9. Miss Puerto Rico
    Miss Puerto Rico
    Vero I wish you guys didn't have to sell it but family comes 1st. It is a nice car! SI's are nice too
  10. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by Veronica View Post
    We're a chevy familly!!!
    We are too!

Good look selling the baby!