Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Destashing Cloth Diapers

1. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Destashing Cloth Diapers

Advertisements
    Selling cloth diapers:
    Pocket Diapers -
    ~Two Fuzzibunz OS in magenta and light pink (with inserts) and extra replacement elastic for leg gussets - $7each or both for $12
    ~Six Oh Katy! OS in salmon, red, light green, brown, orange, and mint (with inserts) - $7 each or $35 for the lot
    ~PENDING Six gDiapers (size medium) in orange, royal blue, red, deep purple, green, and brown all with plastic liner and insert PLUS six extra liners and four extra inserts. Will throw in what's left of the disposable inserts (11) - $10 each or $60 for the whole lot (including the extras). Some liners have minor staining that sunning would take out
    ~Two Kissaluv fitteds with snap in insert $25ppd for both or $15ppd each
    ~Three size two Thirsties covers (blue and green velcro closure and owl print snaps) $35ppd for all, $14ppd each
    Please PM if interested and I will take pictures for you.
    Last edited by KnittingGuamMama; 06-19-2012 at 12:38 AM. Reason: Updated
  2. Senior Member
    Why are you destashing? I thought you could only use cloth because of the bad reaction?
  3. I Will Rise Above
    I Will Rise Above

How are the ones you got from me working out?
  4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Just these ones. The Oh Katy's aren't fitting right and I hate the Fuzzibunz because of the way you have to adjust the leg gussets and we haven't used the g's since I started buying other ones. Trying to trim off the excess so I can buy more that I will actually use. Wyatt has an allergy to the fitteds or something because he always gets a rash when we use those I really like those for night but not worth fighting a rash.
  5. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by HisByzantineLove View Post
    How are the ones you got from me working out?
    Love those. You're actually the reason that I'm getting rid of these ones because I have about two+ days between wash now, I don't need these ones.
  6. I Will Rise Above
    I Will Rise Above

Quote Originally Posted by huladangelo View Post
    Love those. You're actually the reason that I'm getting rid of these ones because I have about two+ days between wash now, I don't need these ones.
    So glad they are working out. Destashing is good gives you extra to get ones that work. I got some of my favorites from selling those to you. .
  7. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

So glad they are working out. Destashing is good gives you extra to get ones that work. I got some of my favorites from selling those to you. .
    Yeah, I figure if I can make back on these ones, it will off set the cost of all the ones I've bought in the last month. I long for the day that Wyatt is fully trained so that I can just sell the whole lot off except for a few just to keep in case! Washing and stuffing is a real PITA but I don't have a choice so might as well buy cute prints.
  8. I Will Rise Above
    I Will Rise Above

Yeah, I figure if I can make back on these ones, it will off set the cost of all the ones I've bought in the last month. I long for the day that Wyatt is fully trained so that I can just sell the whole lot off except for a few just to keep in case! Washing and stuffing is a real PITA but I don't have a choice so might as well buy cute prints.
    Really. I enjoy it. I find stuff cathartic for some reason. I enjoy doing laundry too though
  9. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Really. I enjoy it. I find stuff cathartic for some reason. I enjoy doing laundry too though
    You're just plain crazy! I don't mind the stuffing too much since I can do that in front of the TV but I just hate how long it takes to get one load of diapers completely through the laundry cycle. It just ties up the washer forever! That's why I have so many diapers, now, so that I can get away with only washing every 3-4days.
  10. I Will Rise Above
    I Will Rise Above

You're just plain crazy! I don't mind the stuffing too much since I can do that in front of the TV but I just hate how long it takes to get one load of diapers completely through the laundry cycle. It just ties up the washer forever! That's why I have so many diapers, now, so that I can get away with only washing every 3-4days.
    I will do laundry over dishes any day