Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ageless Extra!!

1. Senior Member

Ageless Extra!!

Advertisements
    I recently became a member of a huge company. I have always been very sceptical on self sales. Never wanted to do Avon or Mary Kay because i have always been too afraid of failing in the marketing fields. But after months of thought and much research i have decided to join the company i am now an associat of. The name is Univera Life Sciences. They sell many products. One being their most popular, Ageless. I have been taking the product for many different reasons.
    There is Ageless X'tra that promotes, support and help

vital energy: It helps with so much. My depression is GONE! No joke!!! I have more energy to get through every day and to get things done without feeling like i need a nap, or feeling like i'm cracked out.

mental clarity and focus: Which i have noticed in myself. I can be quicker to the punch for many different things. I feel like i can concentrate easier on even the simple things.

manage stress: Which at first for the first week i had more stress because Jesse was being an ass but after a few weeks, i can multi task with two girls and a childish husband and not blow up.

joint comfort and flexability: i haven't noticed this too much since i don't have too many problems. I do have terrible hip problems though and since taking another of product of theirs things have been better.

There are so many products to help manage your health. And maintain a better you. I truely believe in this product as it has been helping me in many different ways. And i'm posting about it to help others. Because i care about others health as well.

AND guess what? They have products to help your older dogs too. This is something i just found out and was shocked.

If you have ANY questions PM me or even ask them through this thread. I'm willing to answer any questions about this product and what it can do for you or those you love.

I have testimonials too if you need to hear some. It's AMAZING!

Thanks for reading this very long post.. But worth it, i believe.
  2. Cat
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    older dogs???

i have never heard of this product before. how long has it been on the market?

3. Senior Member
    The product hasn't been "really" on the market. BUT it is only from word of mouth as of right now. When i joined i spacifficly thought of all the girls here and how much this would help those who just feel like they can't go on when their DH's are gone. And to those who have joint problems or need energy.

The pet info is this..

RegeniPET
    Advanced adult pet health and joint care formula.
    RegeniPET provides the best of science and nature for your pet with;
    Glucosamine sulfate-Helps maintain the natural cushioning in joints.
    Chondroitin sulfate-a component of cartilage, keeps joints hydrated and nourished.
    MSM (methylsulfonylmethane)- promotes growth of collagen, a key joint component.
    CMO (Cetyl myristoleate)-helps maintain natural lubrication within joints.

It is the ONLY care formula with Protectin in it. Protectin, the key ingredient in ReginePET has been tested on humans and shown to promotw joint comfort as well or better than any other product. This same joint-protecting power can also help your pet stay strong and flexible as long as possible.

I also need to say that the people i spoke to at the 'Lunch In' were amazing. My main advisor used to be a Vet. His wife was a Nurse practioner and they started handing this out to the animals at the Vet clinic and saw major impovements. They both ended up quitting their jobs to sell this full time because they believe in it that much.
    My sister was only a semester away from becoming a Nurse Practioner and owner her own office and she quit EVERYTHING to sell this product. CRAZY PEOPLE, is what i thought until i started taking the product.
  4. hurry up and wait....
    hurry up and wait....
    What kind of supplement is this? What are the ingerdients? is it an herbal supplement or is it something that the FDA will be approving?
  5. Senior Member
    The company has been around for 10 years
  6. Senior Member
    All natural ingreadients!

There are different ingreadients in every suppliment.

do you want a web site?
  7. Senior Member
    Sounds really interesting...is any of it FDA approved?
    Never do anything halfway unless you want to be half happy.

Is this a dream? If it is, please don't wake me from this high. I'd become comfortably numb
    until you opened up my eyes to what it's like when everything is right...I can't believe you found me ♥
  8. hurry up and wait....
    hurry up and wait....
    yes, a web site would be nice so I could read the ingredients
  9. Senior Member
    It has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. It is a nutriecutical which the FDA normally doesn't approve. That is also the herbs you buy in any store, really. The only difference between this and GNC is they believe it is more benificial for people to try and then buy compared to seeing it on a shelf that has been marked up because of the seller. Go pull out any of your vitamens and find out for yourself. Even Vit C isn't approved. Kirkland brand. All herbs will have the same statement.
  10. Senior Member
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast