Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Canon

1. Just your everyday, laidback Aussie Girl
    Just your everyday, laidback Aussie Girl

Canon

Advertisements
    Canon EOS Rebel XTi, great condition, comes with original 18-55mm lens, battery charger, battery, manual etc. Also including Gently used 55-250mm zoom lens, tripod, 2GB memory card, and Samsonite camera bag. Great Condition, Asking $575obo + shipping

2. Mom with Messy House and Happy Kids!!
    Mom with Messy House and Happy Kids!!
    If you decide to part this please let me know we already have the camera, but Dh may be interested in the 55-250mm lens do you have more info about it? Is it a Canon lens? Is it an is (Image Stabilization) lens? Is it US or Imported? How much would you want for it? Sorry my Dh had a lot of questions. We are not having much luck with lenses our last specialty lens got stolen by our movers
  3. Just your everyday, laidback Aussie Girl
    Just your everyday, laidback Aussie Girl

Quote Originally Posted by Mommie2My4Angels View Post
    If you decide to part this please let me know we already have the camera, but Dh may be interested in the 55-250mm lens do you have more info about it? Is it a Canon lens? Is it an is (Image Stabilization) lens? Is it US or Imported? How much would you want for it? Sorry my Dh had a lot of questions. We are not having much luck with lenses our last specialty lens got stolen by our movers
    I'm hoping I can sell it as a lot, but if not, I will let you know. It is a canon lens, I got it from best buy for like $300. It is this one Canon - 55-250mm f/4-5.6 Telephoto Zoom Lens for Select Canon Cameras - 2044B002

I love it, but hardly used it. One of my fave pics I took of the Stratosphere in Las Vegas, we were in the car driving past and I looked up, you can see all the individual windows.

4. Mom with Messy House and Happy Kids!!
    Mom with Messy House and Happy Kids!!
    Thank you for getting back to me! I hope the lot sells for you! I love my XTi !!!