Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Help me reach my goal!

1. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Help me reach my goal!

Advertisements
    I'm so close to making my Shooting Star goal as a Scentsy Consultant!
    So if you help a sister out and place an order, I'll enter your name in a raffle for a free product! & I promise it will be good!

jordansumner.Scenty.us
    Shop from the Fresno Party

2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Oh well crud... Now I've got even MORE of an excuse to buy more scentsy I will have to look in the morning
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    I know, right? It's addicting!
  4. Senior Member
    Question - I am an avid candle burner. What's the big deal about Scentsy? I know they aren't candles so... someone give me some info. How are they better? How strong are they? DH absolutely hates when the house doesn't smell like something other than just... house. KWIM?

I would order... but I need the 411.
  5. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Quote Originally Posted by CrummyCupCake View Post
    Question - I am an avid candle burner. What's the big deal about Scentsy? I know they aren't candles so... someone give me some info. How are they better? How strong are they? DH absolutely hates when the house doesn't smell like something other than just... house. KWIM?

I would order... but I need the 411.
    Scentsy is safe, wickless candles. You warm wax slowly in a dish on a warmer with a 25-watt light bulb. The wax melts and works like a candle. Only better because it's not as hot, but you still get the awesome scents.
    There are over 80 different scents and all of them vary, really. Some are easier on the nose, some are strong. Another good thing is that you can control how strong they are by how much wax you put in. Our wax comes in the form of bars. You cut off the amount you want and place in in the dish.
    My husband wasn't much of a candle fan either. But now he loves Scentsy! He's pretty much become my assistant He loves is because they make products that appeal to men. We have a Scentsy Man line and he's already gotten everything available for his new scent Hendrix

A big bonus for us is the cost. Once you find the warmers you love, you'll get bars. They're only five dollars! That's cheaper than any other good candles out there. And our wax is a high-quality paraffin blend, specifically designed to long a long time)

We also carry other good-smelling products. Like Fragrance Foal, which is like hand sanitizer. Room Spray, one spray lasts forever! Scent circles, which is like a car air freshener. You can put it where ever though! And Travel Tins, I love this idea! It has gel inside, I keep it in my wallet in my purse. If you're out and about you just slide it open and surround yourself with a smell that comforts you. The more you open it, the more you release.
    We also have adorable Scentsy buddies that have a Scent Pak. They are cuddly and smell amazing.

6. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie

how do i

advertise scentsy out here without getting in trouble i am doing what everyone else does but for some reason i keep getting in trouble for it
  7. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by USMCSentsywife View Post
    advertise scentsy out here without getting in trouble i am doing what everyone else does but for some reason i keep getting in trouble for it
    You have been told multiple times to make a thread with staff to discuss it.
  8. Senior Member
    Well it took me a while to get back to you, but I think I might order something. Is there are particular date I need to order by?
  9. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Quote Originally Posted by CrummyCupCake View Post
    Well it took me a while to get back to you, but I think I might order something. Is there are particular date I need to order by?
    No, girl! You can order whenever. I already passed my date for the Shooting Star goal, but you're welcome to order whenever. You can order from my Oahu Party and have it shipped to you!

PM me if you have any questions at all

https://jordansumner.scentsy.us/Scen...rtyId=76473249