Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: February Scent & Warmer of the month! AND EXCITING NEWS!

1. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

February Scent & Warmer of the month! AND EXCITING NEWS!

Advertisements
    Okay so here is the warmer and scent of the month for February!!!!

Conjure the magic of the first green signs of spring with Flutterby. Fanciful butterfly cutouts cast delightful shadows on the wall when lit.

And the Scent is....

There is also something new for February that is called ScenTrend. What it is, is a scent enhancer. It comes just like a scentsy bar and you put a cube of it in scents to enhance the smell. Each year they'll come out with a new "ScenTrend" but for 2012 it's called Pink Pepper.

Here is it's description and a list of scents that you put it in to enhance them.
    Discover fruity, floral, feisty Pink Pepper—Scentsy’s singular fragrance note of 2012. This comforting yet contemporary scent is perfect for mixing. Customize your fragrance experience by adding a cube or two of Pink Pepper to lend a full-bodied, spicy note to your favorite Scentsy Bar. SB-PPR $5.00 $4.50 Many fragrances found in Scentsy’s upcoming Spring/Summer 2012 Catalog can be mixed with Pink Pepper. Just look for the ScenTrend icon in the catalog or on your Consultant’s website to explore them all and inspire your own fragrance creations!

Current fragrances for mixing include:
    Imperial City
    Amber Road
    Paradise Punch
    Love Story
    Hendrix
    Pixie (February 2012 SOTM)

AND NOW FOR THE EXCITING NEWS!!!!!!

Starting March 1st Scentsy is adding a few new things to it's product line up! Including... Customizable cards that are SCENTED that you can purchase via the internet, you can add a picture, text, pick out with scent you want and can even sign it with your real signature (not sure how they do that yet) and it'll be mailed DIRECTLY from scent to the recipient! They can be scheduled up to 365 days in advance so every year you can get online, purchase the cards, customize them and have them set up and ready to be mailed to each person on your calendar for their birthday. There will be over 150 different ones you can choose from with a card for every occasion!

Also starting March 1st there will be something called Scentsy Layers. This is a brand new BODY LINE!!! Which will include... Shower Gel, Shower Butter, Hand Cream, Body Lotion, Body Butter, and Body spray!!!! This is an extension of the solid perfume that we already have available! It will be competively priced with Bath & Body Works products and will rang from $6-$18 in price!! ALSO... They are going to be starting Washer Wiff's and Dryer Disks! The wiffs are like those Downy crystals that help freshen your load of laundry AND your washer itself! The dryer disks will have up to 15 uses to each plastic disk and they have an anti static properties in it as well.

AND THE BIG NEWS... DRUM ROLL PLEASE!

There is a new business called Velata!!! Check it out at Velata a Scentsy Brand | Melt every moment with Velata

It is chocolate fondue imported from Belgium!! And Fondue WARMERS!!! I'm so excited about this!!!

Here are the flavors they are starting out with velvety milk chocolate, creamy white chocolate, decadent dark chocolate, and indulgent caramel milk chocolate. Everyone that has already tried these said the Caramel Milk Chocolate is AMAZING!

Please let me know if you have ANY questions! I will also be a Velata consultant as soon as that gets up and running in May. SOOOO i'll be your gal if you need some sweets

Forgot to add that all of February everything (with a few restrictions) is 10% off! I will be posting the list of discontinued Scents and Warmers as soon as I have it in my hands!

x2
    AVAILABLE FEB 1ST ON MY WEBSITE... www.hollyallen.scentsy.us
    Last edited by HollySunshine; 01-20-2012 at 09:01 PM.
  2. Hope. It is the only thing stronger than fear.
    Hope. It is the only thing stronger than fear.

I was telling brent i want the jan warmer of the month for vday bc it's SO cute.. but now this one is cute too.. but i think i like the one with the heart better.
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by airmanssweetie View Post
    I was telling brent i want the jan warmer of the month for vday bc it's SO cute.. but now this one is cute too.. but i think i like the one with the heart better.
    I"m going to be putting an order in before the month ends and will be getting your silver bells as well. Let me know if you want the warmer too!
  4. Senior Member
    I really want this warmer!!! It will match the baby's room!!! Are they dual voltage?
  5. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by *Ki~Ki* View Post
    I really want this warmer!!! It will match the baby's room!!! Are they dual voltage?
    They are not dual voltage
  6. Junior Member
    ok so I must be blind... how much is the warmer....... I like it and another one a lot....
  7. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by terribletm View Post
    ok so I must be blind... how much is the warmer....... I like it and another one a lot....
    Whoops... Sorry my bad, It's $31.50 and is including the 10% off

It will be available starting Feb 1st. I should've wrote that. I'm slackin!
  8. Senior Member
    Remind me on Feb 1st. I want one soooo bad
  9. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Sad

Quote Originally Posted by *Ki~Ki* View Post
    Remind me on Feb 1st. I want one soooo bad
    I'll be bumping it!!! Promise!
  10. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast