Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Do You Need A Babysitter?

1. Regular Member
    Blog Entries

Jump for Joy Do You Need A Babysitter?

Advertisements
    Hi!!

I'm Kelsea. I love kids, and since moving down here I've been trying to find little jobs to fill my time while my husband is gone working and on field ops and deployed.

I'm 20 and in nursing school--and along with my continually growing nursing education I've also been trained in infant/child, and adult CPR.

I love kids! And my schedule is very available and flexible! I'm also very affordable! My prices aren't set--they're negotiable!

I'm in the Southwest area--PM me if you need a sitter and want to get more contact information.

Thanks!!
    Kelsea
    "I want you to know that I love you, and however long it takes you to get that, to really get that--whether it's tomorrow, or 25 years from now when our kids are growing up, or when we're 80 and in a nursing home--I will keep trying to tell you, to show you every day of my life. I just want you to know--you're my world, my everything." --Jay
  2. Banned
    Banned
    hmmm might help to know WHERE you are- unless you are willing to fly to babysit
  3. Waiting Around
    Waiting Around
    Blog Entries
    ooo you should come live down here once i pop out my baby! totally will be wanting an adult babysitter for my spawn lol
    ❤️❤️❤️
    Follow Rylee's progress