Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tupperware

1. Just your everyday, laidback Aussie Girl
    Just your everyday, laidback Aussie Girl

Tupperware

Advertisements
    Just wanted to let everyone know I am putting in an order tomorrow night. Tomorrow is the last day of double flyer week. SANDYRODDY Welcome Page click on Online Catalogue on the right hand side of the screen and it will take you to the catalogues and flyers. ALL Modular Mates are on special, as well as cereal storers, that's-a-bowl and more. Order online or PM me to place your order.

2. >.< *face palm* >.<
    >.< *face palm* >.<

I SO want to order tons of tupperware someday when I have money. If that day ever comes I'll keep you in mind
  3. Just your everyday, laidback Aussie Girl

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow Brite View Post
    I SO want to order tons of tupperware someday when I have money. If that day ever comes I'll keep you in mind
    LOL thanks sweetie

4. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Hey Sandy ... I think I have an order for you... The Mod mates are on sale, 40% off .... right? What about the Modular bowl sets? You can PM me or post here.... I will be off and on until the evening (2hours here) and then gone.

Do they ship to me? What is shipping and tax? How long does it take? thanks. K.
  5. Just your everyday, laidback Aussie Girl

Quote Originally Posted by kensington View Post
    Hey Sandy ... I think I have an order for you... The Mod mates are on sale, 40% off .... right? What about the Modular bowl sets? You can PM me or post here.... I will be off and on until the evening (2hours here) and then gone.

Do they ship to me? What is shipping and tax? How long does it take? thanks. K.
    The Modular Mates are on special, but not the bowls. I am pretty sure they were on special just before Christmas. Yes I can do direct shipping shipping is 10% + $4.50 (min $5.75) and it normally only takes a week. I would have to look up tax for you. You can order directly online too. Let me know if you have any questions.

6. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by sandykay View Post
    The Modular Mates are on special, but not the bowls. I am pretty sure they were on special just before Christmas. Yes I can do direct shipping shipping is 10% + $4.50 (min $5.75) and it normally only takes a week. I would have to look up tax for you. You can order directly online too. Let me know if you have any questions.
    Order online? Sheeesh... it was all I could do to navigate those catalogs. LOL.
  7. Senior Member
    If we order online you are getting the credit right? Hopefully i worded that right.
  8. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by shorty60088 View Post
    If we order online you are getting the credit right? Hopefully i worded that right.
    Yeah... this.

And are the "Wonderlear bowls" going on sale anytime soon? I want those but I'd like to get them on sale if I can.
  9. Just your everyday, laidback Aussie Girl

Quote Originally Posted by shorty60088 View Post
    If you go through my site yes. I am also having a personal drawing every month too, so make sure if you do order though the website you leave you contact details so I can get you your prize when you win.

Quote Originally Posted by kensington View Post
    Yeah... this.

And are the "Wonderlear bowls" going on sale anytime soon? I want those but I'd like to get them on sale if I can.
    The Wonderlier were on special just before christmas too for a set of 5, not sure when the 3 set will be on special, but the That's-a-bowl set is on special at the moment.

10. Senior Member
    [QUOTE=sandykay;6542629]If you go through my site yes. I am also having a personal drawing every month too, so make sure if you do order though the website you leave you contact details so I can get you your prize when you win.

Thank you!! Im gonna order the Diego lunch set for my little girl. She loves her diego.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast