Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Passion Parties!!

1. Senior Member

Passion Parties!!

Advertisements
    Hey ladies! Just wanted to share with everyone my new business. I am an independent Passion Parties consultant. My passion is helping women from the bedroom to the bank! Need some help spicing things up in the bedroom? I have lots of ideas and items to help! Interested in making an extra $1000 a month? I have the answer! Check out my website or call me to learn more! If you are interested in placing an order, check out the website and write down your order, but call me with your order so I can get you an extra 10% off! Just let me know you are from MSOS and I'll give you the 10% discount! I can only do this if you call me with the order and I place it myself though.

Interested in becoming a consultant? How does making your own hours, helping women from the bedroom to the bank, going to parties and having a blast while making money sound to you? Give me a call to get started today!!!

PM me for contact information!

ashleyb.yourpassionconsultant.com

Thanks for your interest!
    Ashley B.
    Last edited by biermansgirl; 01-11-2010 at 02:57 AM.
  2. Meow.
    Meow.
    You may not want to be putting all that more "personal" information out right now. Your choice though.
  3. Member
    you might want to re-think putting up your phone #. Maybe tell people to PM you for your contact info?
    This siggy is under construction....
    Join Youdata!!! http://www.youdata.com/join/pixiegirl8505
  4. Senior Member
    Thanks ladies. I changed it to PM me. I haven't been on here in several months. I just started reading through some of the threads. This site was so great for me during my dh's deployment. It's upsetting that so much is going on here now. What happened exactly?
  5. Meow.
    Meow.
    I think most of the threads were deleted, but I can PM you a basic run down.

PMing...