Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

View Poll Results: Would you be interested in any of these samplers?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, at least one of them

3 50.00%
  • No, none of these are appealing to me.

2 33.33%
  • Other

0 0%
  • Huh?

1 16.67%

Thread: Interested in buying a sampler?

1. Senior Member

Question Interested in buying a sampler?

Advertisements
    Okay seeing how fast my 2009 inventory went I figured I would ask if people want this option. Obviously it won't be as cheap as my blow out to get some extra cash for my anniversary, but it will still be reasonably cheap (just slightly above my cost).

If there is enough interest I will order more samples. I am going to include my regular pricing/list of what I include in these. Also if enough people are interested I can add the Don't stop massage Candle samplers. This is a special candle that burns at just above the temperature of the skin so you can have that hot wax fantasy without burning each other and comes in two great scents, but the larger products are I think $36(the price right now is lower because there is a sale going on) each so personally I would like to try before I buy.

Anyways I am rambelling. I won't order more if I won't make back what I put into it I just want to know if there is interest.

If you want to know about the candle the info is on my site for Booty Parlor Parties (click shop online and then search candle)and I will post the link to a very similar disposable vibrating couples ring below. Just let me know, thanks

Also if you are interested check out my site everything is 20% off until tomorrow. for Booty Parlor Parties
    There is also a bunch of stuff on clearance (discontinued items) if you click outlet.

Packages
    1. One of everything Please:

One sample of each
    Flirty Little Secret Firming Cream (may be substituted for another one)
    Flirty Little Secret Luminizing Body Butter
    Don't stop massage oil
    Add magic lubricant
    Vibrating disposable couples ring (1)

= $7.75 plus shipping

2..Hot Wax Fantasy

Flirty Little Secret Firming Cream(1) ((may be substituted for another one))
    Flirty Little Secret Luminizing Body Butter(2)
    Don't stop massage oil (1)
    Add magic lubricant (1)
    Vibrating disposable couples ring (1)
    Don't stop massage Candle (1)- you pick scent.
    $11.50 plus shipping

3. Double it up:
    2 samples of each
    Flirty Little Secret Firming Cream ((may be substituted for another one))
    Flirty Little Secret Luminizing Body Butter
    Don't stop massage oil
    Add magic lubricant
    Vibrating disposable couples ring (2)
    =$14.00 plus shipping

Shipping is around 2-3 dollars I ship the cheapest/fastest way, usually first class in an envelope, but it varies.

** Add A 2 ounce "Don't stop massage candle sampler in either Spicy Chocolate Cinnamon or Exotic Sandalwood for $4 to any sampler.**

I dont have any unused candle samplers in inventory but if there is interest I will purchase more. If there is not then I won't
  2. ~"Diva, Wife, Mom!"~
    ~"Diva, Wife, Mom!"~
    well being i ordered the mega pack b4. packages 2 & 3 sound good
    ~~Mi Familia!!!~~
    From Fort Stewart, GA 01/2008-01/2011 TO Fort Campbell, KY! 02/2011-
  3. Senior Member
    I probably wont order my samples until midmonth after our anniversary if there is enough interest, I just don't want to buy a bunch of stuff and not even break even ykwim?
    But yeah most people adore the products but they can add up and I like to try before I invest a lot of money in a company
  4. I see the light at the end of the tunnel...
    I see the light at the end of the tunnel...
    I'll have to wait and see if I like the products when I get them. I'm pretty sure I will. I don't like making a huge commitment towards a WHOLE bottle of product because a lot of the time it just goes unused or just gets used a little bit. I've done this with various other products. They just sit in my dirty drawer and gather dust because DH and I completely forget about that stuff in the moment. I like this sampler idea. It's just enough so that I don't have to buy a whole bottle and I still get some fun out of it.
    TTFN. Ta-ta for now MSOS.
  5. Senior Member
    Yeah I am the same way. Most of the "full size" bottles I have for my own collection are just the travel ones too