Thread: Anyone want my iMac? :)

1. team jacob :)
    team jacob :)

Hello Anyone want my iMac? :)

Advertisements
    HEY SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA PEOPLE!

I'm selling my iMac.

I bought it in Jan 2008 from the Norfolk NEX. It's the 20" 2.4

I love it, but seriously don't ever, ever, ever use it, because I have a MacBook Pro as well. My iMac is literally sitting in the box all packed up nice and cozy waiting for a new home. Haha.

It comes with the Apple mouse and keyboard. They're nothing too special (not wireless or anything) but they work and they get the job done. (I'm pretty fond of the mouse, I think it's cute!)

Anyways. It's got Leopard, but I can upgrade it to Snow Leopard for you if you want it. The downside is, since I have Snow Leopard on my laptop, I would be keeping the install disk. I have the Leopard install disks though, so you could always downgrade it if needed.

I've also got iWork and iLife '09, which includes Pages, Numbers, Keynote (the shit), iMovie, iDVD, and iWeb.

It is also Boot Camp partitioned, so if you want to install your Windows Operating System (such as XP, Vista, or 7) the computer is all ready to go for that, which means you can have Windows AND Mac OS X on your iMac Pretty nifty.

I live in Antioch, California, and if you want to come by my house and play with the computer before making a decision I'd be more than willing to let you do that. I can guarantee that it's in perfect working condition.

It's estimated value is $900-1000. (everymac.com) I really don't know how much I'm asking.. I'd like at least $900 but if no one really feels it's even worth that, I'd be willing to accept some offers

Also, if you really really want it but don't live in the Bay Area, I'd be willing to ship it, as long as you go halfsies on shipping costs (probably not cheap!)

PM ME!
  2. Senior Member
    Is the ilife on a disk?
    I have a mac, but I'm interested in getting ilife to upgrade my imovie....I think..I'm not too good with the mac lingo...
  3. team jacob :)
    team jacob :)
    No, iLife isn't on a disk

If you just want iMovie, I know there's a download of iMove '09 on macexpose.com