Okay, so if you have not noticed in my signature, I sell Booty Parlor Products.

Anyways what I am doing this month is a month long online party to support the Fisher House.
(If you do not know what the Fisher House is, go to Fisher House -- Helping Military Families)

You can support them in a couple of ways.

1. Buy something for yourself from my website for Booty Parlor Parties
Enter the party number 6290 and shop!

2. Buy something for a friend, we have great lotions and sexy beauty products that can help you get your holiday shopping done faster.

3. If you or anyone you know don't need anything from me but you still want to support the Fisher House, go to their website Fisher House -- Helping Military Families and donate directly.

4. Want to help but short on cash? Go to Thank Someone at ThanksForBeingThere.com
Submit a story and say thank you to someone or anyone. $1.00 will be donated on your behalf for submitting your story!

5. If you are local and you want to host a party I would be happy to help you with a November party. 20% of my commission from ANY parties I book in November will be donated to The Fisher House.

This month Booty Parlor's Customer Promo is buy 2 get the third free of our awesome shimmer dust up. To find it on my site just click shop online and search dust up, it is one of each flavor.

Lastly for anyone reading this who does home parties or holds get togethers, I encourage you to "Party for a Purpose". You can donate part of your earnings, but you can also do other things, like invite guests to bring a non perishable food item to your party and in exchange you can give them a bonus sample, or bring in their kids old too small winter clothes and donate to Coats for Kids (moms and dads old coats are useful too!) Just an idea to help spread the Holiday Cheer to those who are less fortunate!