Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SONY Cyber-shot Camera - SOLD

1. Am

SONY Cyber-shot Camera - SOLD

Advertisements
    SOLD

Asking $65 with free shipping.

Includes everything shown in the pictures.

No major scratches. There IS a small dent on the front. It's near the lens cover so when you turn it on and the lens cover opens, you sometimes have to lightly touch it with your finger to make it open all the way. It works just fine so this isn't a major deal. I just wanted to make it clear that there is a tiny defect. The dent is circled in red.

There is a 2 gb memory stick included that was purchased separately. I've never filled it up and I take lots of pictures.

All of the original paperwork for both the camera and the card are included.

Here are the specifics from the manufacturer.

7.2-Megapixel Super HAD CCD
    With higher megapixel resolution, you'll have more detail for editing and cropping your images and making large prints. Sony's advanced Super HAD (Hole Accumulated Diode) CCD design allows more light to pass to each pixel, increasing sensitivity and reducing noise.
    Extra-Large 2.5-Inch LCD Screen
    The DSC-W70 has an extra-large 2.5-inch LCD screen for setting up and viewing images--with a one-touch "Play" button that makes it quick and easy to view your photos.
    Function Guide Text/Icon Display
    An on-screen Function Guide text/icon display makes it easy to learn the camera functions that give you greater creative freedom to adjust color mode (including "Natural" for subtle colors and "Vivid" for more intense colors), sensitivity, brightness, and image size.
    High Sensitivity Mode
    A new High Sensitivity Mode (ISO 1000) lets you shoot without flash for more natural results in low-light conditions and shoot at higher shutter speed to minimize blur from unsteady hands or fast-moving subjects--and Sony's original Clear RAW NR (Noise Reduction) image processing technology helps suppress the color noise that can accompany high-sensitivity shooting.
    Carl Zeiss 3x Optical/2x Digital Zoom
    3x optical zoom helps the DSC-W70 bring distant subjects closer and lets you frame shots for better composition; Sony's precision 2x digital zoom provides an additional 2x magnification to enlarge details without jagged edges.
    Stamina Battery Power
    A powerful Lithium Ion rechargeable battery allows the DSC-W70 to capture up to 2902 images--and the compact BC-CSG battery charger is also supplied for battery recharging on the go.
    14x Smart Zoom Feature
    Sony's Smart Zoom feature intelligently "crops into" the central portion of interest in your photo--avoiding the image degradation of other digital zooms. Depending on picture size, you can extend 3x optical zoom to 4.1x (3 MP), 5.2x (2 MP), or 14x (VGA).
    High-Capacity 58 MB Internal Memory
    With built-in 58 MB internal memory, the DSC-W70 allows you to capture images without a flash memory card--then transfer your images to optional Memory Stick Duo media, upload to your computer or make prints on your digital printer.
    Memory Stick Duo Media
    The DSC-W70 has a built-in slot for optional Memory Stick Duo or higher-capacity Memory Stick PRO Duo media--the ultra-compact media for shooting, storing and sharing your photo images.
    MPEG Movie VX Fine Mode
    The DSC-W70 can capture VGA (640 x 480) audio-video clips at high frame rate (up to 30 frames per second), with length limited only by the capacity of your media.
    Let me know if you have questions.
    Last edited by Am; 11-07-2009 at 04:52 PM.
  2. Senior Member
    I have that exact camera and LOVE it!! Good luck on selling it!
  3. Not really a navy gf anymore...
    Not really a navy gf anymore...
    Is it the thin, smaller one? I have a sony cybershot but it's the older chunky one.. and I'm looking to update soonish...
  4. Am
    Quote Originally Posted by HeatherNichole View Post
    I have that exact camera and LOVE it!! Good luck on selling it!
    Me too. I'm just getting a DSLR soon and don't need it anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by redhead_navygf View Post
    Is it the thin, smaller one? I have a sony cybershot but it's the older chunky one.. and I'm looking to update soonish...
    I'm not sure. It's pretty thin (an inch thick). These are the measurements.

4" wide x 2.5" tall x 1" thick
  5. Am
  6. Senior Member
    for ya
  7. Am
    Quote Originally Posted by HeatherNichole View Post
    for ya
  8. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I'd snatch it up if I wasn't getting a camera for Christmas from the inlaws...come on Christmas

9. Senior Member
    this is going to sound really stupid...can you post a picture or two that were taken with the camera? our flash on ours whites everyone out and is a piece of shit
  10. Am
    Quote Originally Posted by BMichelleB View Post
    this is going to sound really stupid...can you post a picture or two that were taken with the camera? our flash on ours whites everyone out and is a piece of shit
    That's not stupid.

Both of the pictures in my siggy were taken with it. Along with these:

Rather unflattering picture of Flow but just an example.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast