All rest still for sale.

tinytush $7 a piece includes shipping
    BG 3.0 $5 a piece includes shipping

Tinytush

http://www.tinytush.com/Tiny-Tush-Elite-Pocket-Diapers-One-Size_p_713.html
    that is the web site that is the exact as the ones i have here

I have 23 for sale.

Tiny Tush Elite Pocket Diapers One-Size

Some do have some stains but they are clean and (lemon juice) and sun light works wonders! some have never been used.

Bumgenius 3.0

http://www.bumgenius.com/one-size.php

^is the website for those.

I think there is 8 for sale in this photo.

Dappi diaper covers

I only have one insert for these. i just tried them out. if you'd like them they are sized and i will need to look them up. i think they are all med and one small but im not sure.

also if wanted i have some BG3.0 inserts and home made ones. also if i dig them out 3 hina ones i think and they have never been used.

Last edited by sailornwife; 11-01-2009 at 10:28 PM.
    Sometimes the smallest things take up the biggest space in your heart.
  2. Senior Member

3. wishin
    wishin
    thanks ;-) these have all just been sitting in my closet for months.. seems like a waist if someone else could use them. I can also make diaper pail liners and wet bags. i still have all the fabric for them
  4. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I love how so many people on this site are into, or are getting into, cloth diapers!
  5. lord help us all!
    lord help us all!
    ok, i am really interested in trying cloth...but i have NO clue where to start. i know i don't want to have to pin, or fold...i would screw it up. and i have to talk dh into it. but i want something that is closest to a sposie is ease of use? what you recommend? and how much are you selling for?
  6. Banned
    Banned
    how much for the tiny tush and white and yellow BG??

ETA:i could most likely pay you on payday depending on the price and if its too much then I can pay you when DH gets his reenlistment bonus which he said should be the 15th
  7. Senior Member
    Last edited by NobodySpecial; 01-11-2010 at 12:34 AM.
    Needs work.
  8. wishin
    wishin
    Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyToaster View Post
    ok, i am really interested in trying cloth...but i have NO clue where to start. i know i don't want to have to pin, or fold...i would screw it up. and i have to talk dh into it. but i want something that is closest to a sposie is ease of use? what you recommend? and how much are you selling for?

okay hopefully all my thoughts will make since.

a diaper change in my house...

undo the velcorow. (pee) just whipe up body with either a throw away whipe or a baby wash cloth. (poop) follow up the same way but dump the poop in the potty and flush. Then (pee/poop) take your diaper place it in a wet bag (water proof bag for laundry) or lined trash ben, or right into the washer.... and then there is washing directions if you need me to get into that.

the diapers are just like disposables in my opinion. Except you wash them instead of throwing away! Saves a lot of money.

the tinytush were 17 something and im willing to part for $7 a peice and that includes shipping. the BG 3.0 I'll part with for $5 a piece.
    the BG3.0 and tinytush are pockets and ONE SIZE! they fit my daughter from baby to now which shes 35lbs.

The covered ones or something I'll send just if you pay the shipping. haha. They were free to me so I pass them on.
  9. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyToaster View Post
    Prefolds are actually pretty easy if you use a wrap cover and a snappi instead of pins but an AIO is the closest to a sposie. There is no stuffing with those... it is all built in. However, they take longer to dry and sometimes don't wash as well depending on your routine and whatnot. If you get AIO's that are also pockets (such as bumgenius) then you can turn them inside out which makes it a bit better however. She has OS listed which is the second closest (It is a type of pocket and pocket diapers are basically disposables.. they come in OS-one size and in sized versions) You just have to stuff them with the absorbent bit. If you don't stuff them, you can use them as covers for prefolds or as a swim diaper
  10. wishin
    wishin
    Quote Originally Posted by felifreshh View Post
    how much for the tiny tush and white and yellow BG??

ETA:i could most likely pay you on payday depending on the price and if its too much then I can pay you when DH gets his reenlistment bonus which he said should be the 15th

all of the tiny tush of just one and a white and yellow BG3.0? I just wanna make sure i get it right. haha and pay day is fine
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast