Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Melaleuca Follow-Up

1. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Neutral Melaleuca Follow-Up

Advertisements
    Hopefully this isn't against the "TOS" or whatever.... but some chick said some really crappy things about me in another thread... and since it was locked before I was able to see it and respond, I wanted to clear up a few things.

working from home!

Originally Posted by gogreenandsave View Post
    Who ever this woman is above is obviously out of her mind!

The only people I've EVER known to bitch about Melaleuca in any manner are the people who sign on to work, don't give a hoot about our cause or our healthful products because they aren't sick yet, and NEVER WORK!

I have been with this company less than a year, and just like the plan they have laid out for us to make our first major status, Senior Director (replacement income), in one year has absolutely come to pass. I'm only one status short of making this a reality with two months to go. I am SURE, because I ACTUALLY WORK that it will come to pass. Fyi: At this first major status I also will be receiving a new car that I OWN and Melaleuca pays for. There isn't one company out there that does that! So give me a BIG break!

Honestly, it is so sickening to see these Mom's sign on, not do a damn thing, won't even talk to family members and then cry wolf. They ALL expect it to fall from the sky. This is totally a business of reeping what you sew. Completely. Which is why I love it. I get raises when I WORK. Other companies are not for families. Melaleuca IS! Other companies are not for your best interest. Melaleuca IS!

Melaleuca WORKS for the WORKING! Ofcourse, it will not work for those who are looking for a quick get rich sceem, which it sounds like you were honey. You say you weren't but your tone sounds much different!

The above comments you posted above are so WAY OUT THERE it isn't funny.
    The meaning of our webcasts is so people like you don't misinform others, like you just did!

I could go on and on about this lame duck above, but why bother.....ALL people who DON'T WORK are pissed it didn't grow on a tree. So my advice to you.....is go punch a clock at WalMart and I'll sit home with my kids.

Good Day!
    Just to clarify some of the misconceptions and personal attacks against my character:

1. I did NOT join Melaleuca to make money. I actually have a full-time job that I enjoy. I joined because I was interested in learning more about the products. I tried it for a few months and was not impressed by the products, so I closed my account. Pretty simple.

2. I wasn't "bitching," I was merely sharing my experiences and opinions. I don't have a problem with Melaleuca... if you're successful at it, I'm happy for you. It just wasn't for me.

3. I'm not a mom.

4. I am not comfortable manipulating my family and friends into buying products through a company I am not behind 100%. Pardon me for having morals and a conscience.

5. I am fully aware that it takes work to earn money. I have a job, remember? An extremely family-friendly job. In fact, the company is owned by a family!

6. Again... I wasn't in it for the money. I was in it for the products. I have been able to find a variety of LOCAL, CHEAPER eco-friendly (chemical-free) products that satisfy my needs.

7. If working 40+ hours per week, in addition to taking a double courseload of accelerated courses makes me a "lame duck," then so be it. Did I mention that I was recently invited to a prestigious national honor society specific to my major?

8. Yes, it would be nice if money grew on trees. But it doesn't. Which is why I WORK.

9. Everything I said about Melaleuca is true. I'd be happy to find references to back it up if anyone is really interested.

Anyway, that's about it.
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    ETA: My apologies to the OP of the other thread. It was never my intention to start any sort of confrontation, at all.
  3. Senior Member
    Im with you in there products I had A friends mom try to sell it to me and I tried it and saw no difference
  4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Quote Originally Posted by oxbarbie06xo View Post
    Im with you in there products I had A friends mom try to sell it to me and I tried it and saw no difference
    I do like the chemical-free aspect.... and I did like some of the products.... just not enough to order a bunch every month

I suppose it'd be good for moms or people with big families?
  5. The Decider
    The Decider
    Blog Entries
    I did it in high school and was less than impressed. Their stuff is expensive, and I'm pretty sure I still have some of their crap "workout bars" hanging around my parents' house.
    Next time you shop on Amazon, click through this link to help an amazing veterans' organization!

My 101 blog
    The Arizona Oenophile. Wine snobbery!

Lovin' up on WiggleWiggle~ since 04.06.2011!
  6. Senior Member
    Eeehh, she was acting like a B****. You did nothing wrong and I know you are a great person
  7. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Quote Originally Posted by miamoa2002 View Post
    Eeehh, she was acting like a B****. You did nothing wrong and I know you are a great person
    Thanks
  8. I was the perfect mom, until I had kids.
    I was the perfect mom, until I had kids.
    You said nothing wrong. Gogreenandsave was too insecure in herself that when you stated your opinion on it she immediately got offended and began to resort to immature and childish name calling.

9. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by miamoa2002 View Post
    I thought name calling was against the terms of service. I dont know how I was acting like a bitch? I saw there was an argument, and rather than get involved I deleted my post.
  10. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by jttigerbaby View Post
    I thought name calling was against the terms of service. I dont know how I was acting like a bitch? I saw there was an argument, and rather than get involved I deleted my post.
    Wait, who was being a bitch? Your sn and the sn quoted in the OP are different?

I'm lost In any case, I came in here to say that the products aren't all that great IMO but it's a way to make cash....so in short, I agree with Heidi. That's all I agree with since I'm apparently confused at to what the F happened
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast