Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2 "mini" wallets & a clutch *pics included* BRAND NEW!

1. In love with a hero
    In love with a hero

2 "mini" wallets & a clutch *pics included* BRAND NEW!

Advertisements
    Okay so DF says I need to start downsizing my purse/wallet collections, I do admit I have sooo many, but I'm going to start "small" literally!

This is a brand new XOXO clutch, still has the tag on it DF paid $30 for it, but we'll take $20 OBO, shipping INCLUDED!

These next 2 are "mini" hinged wallets, they are pefect to carry your CC's in along with some cash, they are great for inside of clutchs, or small purses. I have them in EVERY color...haha. I use them alone and just pop it into my back pocket when I go to the store or something. They are great and sooo cute! Asking $15 each OBO shipping INCLUDED! BRAND NEW, NEVER USED!

2. In love with a hero
    In love with a hero
  3. Senior Member
    I like the red wallet! Let me pay my bills and junk and I'll let you know if I can get it
    "I will love you forever and ever except for without the R. Because my Love the R is the end of FOREVER"--DF

[/url]

4. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Just an fyi people tend to buy more from you if you are a jewel and get more posts Just a security (some what) for buyers. I just noticed you have been selling a few things and wanted to give you a tip. Also, if you met other SOS'ers they could vouge you're a "real"person.
  5. In love with a hero
    In love with a hero
    Thanks for the tip, but once I sell my coach bag, which I'm going to be sending out this friday, I suppose people will understand I'm a real person. I don't have TONS of post b/c I just joined the site a few months ago, but as for that too. I only accept paypal, that way if someone didn't get the item they wanted, they could get their money back. thanks though!
  6. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Understandable. Just letting you know a lot of the members will not buy unless you pay to be apart of the site. It may help you out in the future, to get more $. Sorta like if you are using the site to sell things you give back by paying to be a member($20 bucks a year) KWIM? Just letting you know, honestly no sarcasm/rudeness intended. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by oxtete101ox View Post
    Thanks for the tip, but once I sell my coach bag, which I'm going to be sending out this friday, I suppose people will understand I'm a real person. I don't have TONS of post b/c I just joined the site a few months ago, but as for that too. I only accept paypal, that way if someone didn't get the item they wanted, they could get their money back. thanks though!
  7. In love with a hero
    In love with a hero
    Oh I totally understand hun. Thanks for the advice though!
  8. In love with a hero
    In love with a hero
  9. Senior Member

Also, once the person gets the item, ask them to add to your selling reputation under your name- "Classifieds".

Deployment Survivor:
    09.24.08-10.17.09
  10. Senior Member
    very cute but i've got my eye on the coach bag.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast