Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Get Your Scentsy Here!- December Scent & Warmer + free bar!

1. Senior Member

Get Your Scentsy Here!- December Scent & Warmer + free bar!

Advertisements
    I am having an online event- a Tiki Luau in honor of July's fun warmer of the month (Tiki) and scent of the month (Paradise Punch)!
    DON'T FORGET! Online orders can qualify for rewards too!
    To party with me, go through this link OR from my home page click on the Tiki Luau party

"Like" my brand new Fan Page on Facebook! I needs friends!

**NEW- Purchase any Scentsy Deluxe Warmer (or something of equal or greater value) and I'll send you a Scentsy bar of your choice! Just PM me after placing your order and let me know what scent you would like!**

Hi everyone, as you can see in my sig I am a consultant for Scentsy!
    For anyone unfamiliar with the Scentsy line, we have super cute warmers and they usually have holiday themed ones for the Warmer of the Month (which is 10% off that month) and awesome scents. There is more info on my site Get Safe Scents with Scentsy wickless warmers and bars!

A little about our product- they are electric candle warmers that slowly warm the fragrance oil out of the food grade wax. Because only the fragrance is warmed away, the wax remains and does not get distributed through the air. Because these are flame-less you don't have to worry about lead wicks, soot, smoke, and forgetting to blow anything out. The warmers only get warm so no worrying about burning and the wax is never hot enough to burn anyone. I personally like to use one or 2 squares at a time to achieve the level of scent I prefer, some people like to use more. Scentsy also offers wall plug-in warmers, car candles, and room sprays.

Here is the Warmer of the Month (Fore) and the Scent of the Month (Paradise Punch) for July- both will be available for the month of July for 10% off!!

Also for July only- Scentsy brought back 20 retired scents and is offering them throughout the whole month!
    See all 20 bars here!

And New Campus Collection!!
    Now- with more schools added!

Here is a neat YouTube video discussing Scentsy!
    YouTube - Scentsy Makes Perfect "Scents!"
    Last edited by treehugger; 07-08-2010 at 12:32 PM.

GetSafeScents.com
    Now with even easier requirements to be a Scentsy Consultant!
    Thrifty Scentsy Tips | Join Scentsy| Jan is BBMB Month! | Grace Adele- 10% off this month!
    Follow me on Instagram: @SarahB00 (those are zeros, not O's ) | PM me with your email for invite to new COACH Factory website!
  2. Senior Member
    I'm not ordering, I have enough the way it is, but I'll for ya! I love this stuff, the room sprays are AWESOME and the scents last forever!

3. Senior Member
    Last edited by treehugger; 07-20-2010 at 08:26 PM.

GetSafeScents.com
    Thrifty Scentsy Tips | Join Scentsy| Jan is BBMB Month! | Grace Adele- 10% off this month!
    Follow me on Instagram: @SarahB00 (those are zeros, not O's ) | PM me with your email for invite to new COACH Factory website!
  4. Senior Member
    got a cute new domain name
    www.GetSafeScents.com

GetSafeScents.com
  5. Senior Member
    New Campus Collection!! See all at https://sarahbutler.scentsy.us/Buy/Collection/97
    Last edited by treehugger; 07-20-2010 at 08:30 PM.

GetSafeScents.com
  6. Senior Member
    Last edited by treehugger; 07-20-2010 at 08:22 PM.

GetSafeScents.com
  7. Senior Member
    Last edited by treehugger; 07-20-2010 at 08:23 PM.

GetSafeScents.com
  8. Senior Member
    Bumping for updated info

GetSafeScents.com
  9. Senior Member
    Last edited by treehugger; 07-20-2010 at 08:23 PM.

GetSafeScents.com
  10. Senior Member
    last call bumpage

GetSafeScents.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast