Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Another moving sale....{IMGS}

1. Damage Control
    Damage Control

Another moving sale....{IMGS}

Advertisements
    This is all straight from my closet. I am getting rid of some more stuff as I continue to pack. I will be adding stuff throughout the week. I prefer using paypal. Thanks for looking.

$8 HotKiss denim jacket size medium
    The jacket is dark wash denim with dark tan threading. Very cute and very stretchy. I never wore it and it still has the tags attached!

$7 Candies size small maroon/plum rouched shirt. This shirt is very stretchy and form fitting! I loved it, but decided to part with it. I only wore the shirt one time.

$7 Candies size small teal rouched shirt. This shirt is very stretchy and form fitting! I loved it, but decided to part with it. I only wore the shirt one time as well.

$5 Kona USA from Body Central turquoise/aqua tube top. It is a one size fits all very stretchy (nylon and spandex) top. Built in solid colored bra. I think the top is so cute, but the only time I wore it (to a beach party) my friends said it was more of a Ďclubí top and since I have never been to one, I donít see the purpose to hang on to it any longer.

$4 Belle Amie size large, but fits a medium pink and white halter/tube top. There is a silver charm on the bottom of the tie and then a sliver and gem one on the actual tie. The shirt is three shades of pink and rouched on the sides. The back is cut the same way as the front. I never wore this shirt either.

$5 SO from Kohlís size 5 olive green distressed vintage miniskirt. The back pockets button. This skirt is like new because I have only wore/washed it once.

$6 Beautiful Express size Small stretch black with green, yellow, and blue polka dot design. The skirt is above the knee skirt with an elastic waist band. Wonderful for all seasons.

Embrace those who love you and whom you love, and rid yourself of those who will only bring you down!
  2. Banned
    Banned
    your stuff is soo cute- but all too small for me!!
  3. Damage Control
    Damage Control

Embrace those who love you and whom you love, and rid yourself of those who will only bring you down!