Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Britt's Bargain Basement! (20 Items!)

1. The Cat Whisperer
    The Cat Whisperer

Jump for Joy Britt's Bargain Basement! (20 Items!)

Advertisements
    ****** NEW STUFF AT THE BOTTOM ******

These are all plus-sized clothes, unless otherwise stated.

We're moving. I've been hauling this stuff around since Japan (even some since San Diego). It's time to downsize - like a lot.

I know plus-sized clothes are expensive. Alot of these are working clothes - I didn't really embrace the cute non-working clothes thing until recently.

Anyhow, I've got a bunch of stuff (more to come too), so here it goes. You pay shipping.

I accept check, Money Order, or Paypal, and am willing to hold purchases until Payday.

3. Apostrophe Woman (Sears) Cream shirt w/red & brown stripes. Gold threading accents. Worn once. (I'll make sure it's pressed before I ship.) Size: 20-22W Asking: $4

10. First Issue (Don't remember.) Chocolate brown and tan "snake skin patterned" skirt. Size: 14R (Can fit 14-16W) Worn a few times, still in good shape. Asking: $3

13. Apt. 9 (Kohls) Brick Red empire type shirt with sheer sleeves. Worn once. Size: 2X. Asking: $4

16. Lane Bryant - Blue peasant shirt with paisley designs. Light blue crochet band across sleeves, cinches right at the elbow. Keyhole design w/thin tie. Also cinches in the back. Worn a few times, still in good shape. Size: 14-16W Asking: $3

17. Merona (Target) Peach shirt w/pink lines and peach metallic threading. Little ties at the sleeves, button down. Never worn, w/tag. Size: 20W (Was snug, I'd say more like 18W.) Asking: $4

Upclose of ties and metallic detail.

19. Sag Harbor (Kohls or Penneys) Purple shirt w/purple design - "two-fer" look. Worn a few times, still in good shape. Size: 1X Asking: $3

***NEW STUFF***

*HOLD* Lee (Kohls) Khaki Linen Capris. Size 16. Never worn, still has tags. Asking: $5 (Sorry for the wrinkles. I'll make sure they look nicer when I pack them.)

Apostrophe Women (Sears) Chocolate Brown Regular Fit Pants. Size 20W. Worn a few times, still in nice condition. Asking: $4

Apt. 9 (Kohls) Off white/light cream colored shirt. Little flowers embroidered in cream thread. Never worn. Asking: $5

Tried to get a close up of the embroidery. I wound up enhancing this picture so you could see all the details of the blouse. I maintain that it is an off white/light cream colored shirt. The stripes are not shiney, it's just the enhancement program.

Apt. 9 (Kohls) Tan lace overlay w/matching tank top. Worn a few times, still in good shape. Asking: $4

*HOLD*Worthington (Penney's?) Two-fer look. Black shirt w/tan and white dotted pattern. Worn a few times, asking: $4.

Mossimo (Target) Teal "tuxedo" shirt. Tiny gathers with teal metallic threading. Never worn, tags still on. Asking: $4
    Last edited by Britt; 07-27-2009 at 07:33 PM.
  2. A Beautiful Mistake
    A Beautiful Mistake
    This ...

12. Apt. 9 (Kohls) Aqua/brown "kimono" type shirt. Ties in back. Never worn. Size: 2X. Asking $5.

Pick me!
  3. The Cat Whisperer
    The Cat Whisperer
    Sounds good RyRy! I'll figure out shipping.
  4. A Beautiful Mistake
    A Beautiful Mistake
    Quote Originally Posted by Britt View Post
    Sounds good RyRy! I'll figure out shipping.
    It'll be coming from Tru's paypal
  5. Damage Control
    Damage Control

Embrace those who love you and whom you love, and rid yourself of those who will only bring you down!
  6. The Cat Whisperer
    The Cat Whisperer
    Ryry - $4.95 is the flat rate.

too!
  7. The Cat Whisperer
    The Cat Whisperer
  8. Am
    Cute stuff but not my size.
  9. Senior Member
    Cute stuff and awesome prices, but not my size
  10. The Cat Whisperer
    The Cat Whisperer