Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Melaleuca

1. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Question Melaleuca

Advertisements
    Does anyone have experience with Melaleuca? I'd love to hear from people who have either tried the products, or who have sold it.

I recently became a customer (am waiting on my first shipment )... and am trying to decide if I want to start referring customers and building a little business. I don't need to make a ton of money or anything.... but a few bucks here and there would be nice!

There are a lot of great things I like about the company philosophy/products... but I'd like to hear more about the individual experience. Anyone?

I've been making a serious attempt to run a "green" household. I figured I should probably establish these habits BEFORE I have kids

I know firsthand the dangers of chemicals... Agent Orange REALLY fucked my dad up.... and I am 99.9% convinced that it also led to my insulin resistance and PCOS. So I definitely feel that going "natural" is the way to go.

Anyone? I should be getting my first shipment this week.... can't WAIT to try out their cleaning supplies
  2. Banned
    Banned
    I have looked into it- but I did not like the way they wanted you to buy the product every 2-3 months even if you did not need it, I did not like the way they presented the product and thier 'sales" pitch.

it is an MLM - I just never saw any reason to do it when there are so many "green" products on the market right now.
  3. Veteran; Veteran's Wife, Mom and Avon Lady!
    Veteran; Veteran's Wife, Mom and Avon Lady!
    Blog Entries

4. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    never heard of them either.. is it just green cleaning supply things or do they have basically anything "green"
  5. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    I think the products are great, except they come in such small portions.. I wouldnt suggest selling them, I did it for about 6 months and it sucked, I was spending more money on the products and wasnt really getting any money in return. Its more of a hard sell, than it is just showing the product and it selling itself..

God didn't have time to make a nobody." Mary Kay Ash.
    Wifey to LukesLilTrooper
    www.marykay.com/nbreaux
    nbreaux@marykay.com
  6. Senior Member
    I've never heard of it. I can go to just about any store now though and get 'green' cleaning products.
  7. Independent Beachbody Coach
    Independent Beachbody Coach
    I did that about 5 yrs ago or so, I LOVED it! I'm not sure why we haven't signed back up yet, but I stopped when we moved to San Diego. I was never disappointed in their products...the nicole miller makeup was the best makeup I've ever used. The attain products are good (I'm trying to remember if I have the name right). Good environmentally friendly stuff
  8. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    My MIL uses melaleuca & although I do like the laundry detergent, I prefer to stick with my woolite personally. I really didnt like that you had to order like $80 worth of product to stay a member (or at least that was what I was told by my MIL)
  9. The Decider
    The Decider
    Blog Entries
    I did it a few years ago. I think their minimums are REALLY high. I still have some of their protein bars hanging around the house, I'm sure. That was probably my only complaint, though.
    Next time you shop on Amazon, click through this link to help an amazing veterans' organization!

My 101 blog
    The Arizona Oenophile. Wine snobbery!

Lovin' up on WiggleWiggle~ since 04.06.2011!
  10. missing my marine
    missing my marine
    Blog Entries
    I did it a couple years ago and although I liked the products, I hated the minimum spending requirement. I think it was $80 a month or every other month.
    back with the love of my life
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast