Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: BeautiControl stuff

1. Sparky's Wife and Jack's Mommy
    Sparky's Wife and Jack's Mommy

BeautiControl stuff

Advertisements
    I have a ton of stuff from when I used to sell BeautiControl. We are about to pcs so I just need to get rid of this stuff. I am selling it all for 50% off plus whatever it cost to ship it to you. If you are interested in something let me know and I will check to see if I have it.

Thanks,

Rebecca
  2. Senior Member
    You might have better luck if you post photos.

3. Navy Wife
    Navy Wife
    Blog Entries
    I'm intrested in seeing what you have
    Do not take life too seriously, you will never get out of it alive
  4. One Day At A Time...
    One Day At A Time...
    I'm interested in seeing what you have, also!
  5. Senior Member
    Yeah, I am really interested...but I have no idea what Beauticontrol has

6. Senior Member
    me either... pics please
  7. Sparky's Wife and Jack's Mommy
    Sparky's Wife and Jack's Mommy
    For those of you that dont know what BeautiControl is it is a beauty company that specializes in Spa treatments, Personalized skin care and Advanced Anti-aging products (SPA) through a unique at-home spa experience. So pretty much it is all spa quality products at affordable prices that you can do in the privacy of your own home.

Here are the pictures of what I have I will list the prices and the products and their description under each picture to make it easier

The most important priority for a skincare regimen for women in her 30s is to boost the skin's cell turnover rate while protecting from further environmental damage. This daily facial is designed to replenish the skin's essential moisture and repair damage already done, while reviving and energizing dull, tired skin--the ultimate way to recapture the bright natural glow of youth. This set is also good for woman in their 20's cause it helps to prevent damage as well. I am in my 20's and this is the set I use

The prices listed are all ready discounted 50%

Skinlogics Gold Moisturizer infuses moisture while helping soothe, protect and calm skin. Natural ingredients help improve the appearance of skin clarity and tone.
    Skin Logics Gold Face Moisturizer: $8.00

Skinlogics Gold Tonic is alcohol-free. It energizes dull, tired skin, helps reduce the appearance of puffiness, protects skin from environmental aggressors and improves the appearance of skin clarity and tone. Alcohol-free.
    Skin Logics Gold Toner: $8.75

Skinlogics Gold Cleansing Foam is virtually weightless and helps revitalize tired, dull skin while infusing moisture and gently cleansing to remove debris and makeup. Also helps improve skin clarity and tone.
    Skin Logics Gold Foaming Cleanser: $8.25

After cleansing and toning, exfoliation is the third most important step in a woman?s daily maintenance regimen, helping to slough away dry, dead skin cells to reveal the newer, fresher skin cells underneath, for a more radiant, younger look. All women, regardless of age, benefit from physical exfoliation. In a woman?s 20s and 30s, exfoliation helps rid the skin of impurities that can lead to breakouts, while in a woman?s 40s and 50s, exfoliation empowers cellular turnover which slows as we age. Skinlogics Facial Scrub is formulated to address the exfoliation needs of all age groups. It contains gentle polyethylene beads which invigorate and polish skin without drying or irritation, as well as calming agents and antioxidants to help soothe skin and protect it against environmental damage.
    Skin Logics Facial Scrub: $8.25

Warming Trend Green Tea Masque is a botanically-enriched masque that cleanses the skin of dirt, oil and residue. Self-heating and aromatherpeutic benefits moisturize the skin, leaving it softer, smoother and healthier looking.
    Warming Trend Green Tea Masque: $11.50

Nourishing Eye Pads help soothe tired eyes and reduce the appearance of puffiness. In just five minutes, the delicate skin around the eyes is cooled, refreshed and smoothed.
    Spa Nourishing Eye Pads: $8.75

Lip Apeel is a combination exfoliator and lip moisturizer. It provides unique therapy that helps minimize the appearance of unwanted vertical lines and laugh lines around the lips and keep lips moisturized.
    Skinlogics Lip Apeel: $9.75

An at-home alternative to expensive microdermabrasion treatments. Resurfaces skin for a reduction in the appearance of lines and wrinkles, a minimized appearance of pores, age spots and acne scars, and a more youthful, radiant glow. Contains 25% more than ever before. The formula contains patented aluminum oxide crystals (the same that are used in professional treatments) to deeply exfoliate the skinís surface, helping to increase skinís cell turnover rate, dramatically increasing skin firmness while reducing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and discolorations. Each jar contains 10-15 treatments.
    Microderm Abrasion Facial Buffing Creme: $27.50
    Microderm Abrasion Facial Buffer: $6.75

Made for men and women, this treatment gives lips an overall healthier appearance in as little as two weeks. Contains the most advanced anti-aging ingredients to help reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles around the mouth. Powerful peptides, antioxidants and vitamins hydrate and repair dry, damaged lips ? so you can have beautiful, younger looking lips.
    Age Defying Lip Treatment: $11.75

Herbal Serenity Show of Hands Instant Manicure is formulated with Dead Sea salts to gently exfoliate dead skin cells while natural oils moisturize and help protect hands and nails.
    Show of Hand Instant Manicure: $13.50
    After you use the Instant Manicure you follow it up with the Extreme Repair Hand Therapy.

Multi-tasking skin care for hands! This formula goes beyond basic hand lotions to deliver powerful alpha hydroxy acids to chemically exfoliate dull, dry, dead skin cells, revealing newer, healthier-looking skin and helping to reduce the appearance of sun damage and discoloration. Specially blended emollients and skin conditioning agents create a ?moisture barrier? against dehydration and environmental aggressors, so hands remain their softest and smoothest. For all ages.
    Regeneration Extreme Repair Hand Therapy: $6.75

Herbal Serenity foot creme is a pampering, luxurious creme that contains menthol to soothe and refresh tired, over-stressed feet. This creme also conditions and moisturizes with calming herbal extracts. Ideal for elbows and knees.
    Herbal Serenity Foot Creme: $6.50

Escape Tea Light Candles includes 4 tea light candles: $1.00

Buy any of the hand products above and I will include a set of gloves

A wonderful product for your hands, it helps remove dry, damaged, dead skin cells to reveal radiant, new younger-looking skin. Soothing botanicals and antioxidants with an orange blossom fragrance will keep hands super soft all day.
    Herbal Serenity Aromatherapy Paraffin Hand Treatment: $10.25

Perfecting Wet/Dry Finish foundation, our most popular makeup format, features customizable coverage in three application choices. Sponge on dry for a natural look. Sponge on damp for maximum coverage. Use throughout the day as a powder. For oily and combination skin.
    Perfecting Wet/Dry Finish (foundation) color p-2: $10.50

Eye Shadow Duos feature two complementary shades formulated with higher pigment-to-powder ratios for intense color. Color blends into the skin rather than sitting on the surface for a more natural look. Use with an Eye Shadow Highlighter for a complete look.
    Eye Shadow Park Avenue Princess(color): $7.00

Blush offers an easy-blending formula and long-wearing color that stays true all day long.
    Blush Pinch Me(color): $7.00

Our Lasting Lip Color features rich pigments combined with moisture protection against dryness. These lipsticks have the staying power you've always dreamed of
    Lipstick Raspberry Ice(color): $4.75

Think of this pencil as the lip color extender in your little bag of tricks. Use our Lip Shaping Pencil to enhance lips' shape and help prevent color bleeding and feathering.
    Lip Sharpening Pencil Mauve(color): $4.00

Eye Defining Pencils are soft, wooden pencils offering a smooth application and long-wearing color.
    Eye Defining Pencil Espresso(color): $4.00

Can be used hot or cold. The outside cover is machine washable. Its filled with %100 flax seed and has a sweet orange, mint, and lavender fragrance.
    Spa Neck Wrap: $5.00

Spa Escapes Gift Set: $5.00
    Includes:
    Spa Escapes Bora Bora Body Scrub
    Spa Escapes White Tea Body Souffle/creme
    Spa Escapes Tahitian Fleur Body Wash
    Spa Escapes Moroccan Mist Room and Linen Spray

Naughty and Nice Gift Set: $5.00
    Includes:
    Naughty and Nice Mistletoe Kisses Linen Mist
    Naughty and Nice Glitzy Body Shimmer
    Naughty and Nice Bodylicious Bathing Creme