As promised, I am now posting pics of the 2 sweatshirts. I couldn't find the purse still yet, but, I did find a pair of Baby Phat and Oscar De La Renta sunglasses (and both of the sunglasses are real, not knockoffs.) I'll post pics of the D&G purse as soon as it is found.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Armani sweatshirt. It's white, size tag was never in it, but it is real. It does have the Giorgio tag on the inside of it, I can post a pic of it as well. I'd say it could be either a medium or large though.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gucci sweatshirt. It has no tags in it at all, so, I'm guess it's not real. I'd say it could be a medium or large as well. (To me, almost any size sweatshirt can fit someone, but, I can do measurements for both, if requested). It is grey, with Gucci symbol stitching on gold on the front.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oscar De La Renta sunglasses. They are real, I took a picture of the trademark on the side. They are vintage, I'd say maybe 1980s or 1970s. (for the sunglasses I even modeled them a bit ha, please be kind, I look like anything BUT a model. Just wanted to show you what they look like on someone with a round face shape.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Baby Phat sunglasses. Same as above, except not vintage.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
as always, post on here or PM me for details. I'll edit it and let ya'all know if something is sold. Enjoy