Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2 Desinger bags and wallets for sale

1. Regular Member

Big Grin 2 Desinger bags and wallets for sale

Advertisements
    (Sorry about image quality, doing the best with a webcam.)
    They are knock offs.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have the Dooney and Bourke giraffe purse, with wallet. The wallet has the Dooney and Bourke plaque on it, the purse does not.
    Both are red and black.
    It is draw string with magnetic closure. It has two pockets on the inside and a single buckle strap. No marks or stains on it. It has a zipper pocket it on the inside as well. The wallet has a change zipper on the back as well.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The other purse is a Dooney and Bourke. It has a single black buckle strap, just like the other. Two outside pockets with a button strip closure. It's kind of grey with light blue stitches and light blue D&B's in it. It has 2 open pockets on the side as well as a zipper pocket. (Sorry, all my junk is still in this one, but, you can fit a ton of stuff in both.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Lastly, the Prada wallet. It's black, with the traditional Prada triangle plague on the front. All of my stuff is still in it, but, you get the jist.

If you are at all interested, or want more pics of anything, just PM me. I also have am more winter Dolce and Gabanna (no wallet with it) and a Gucci and Armani sweatshirt I'll put on here later, or, you can PM if you want pics of those.
    Last edited by I<3MySoldier82nd; 07-10-2009 at 01:05 PM. Reason: sold something
  2. Senior Member
    I totally just about bought the first purse and wallet but choose a different one. cute stuff!
  3. Independent Beachbody Coach
    Independent Beachbody Coach
    All of it are knockoffs? I like that second D&B purse!
  4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    The D&B knock-off is cute

I wanna see the D&G purse.

What are your asking prices?
  5. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I was going to ask the same thing prices
  6. Regular Member
    how does $15 plus $5 for s&h sound ladies?
    I'll post pics of the sweatshirts and D&G purse tomorrow, I'm dead tired right now and just got home. ha
  7. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I love the second D&B. How much?
  8. Regular Member
    $15 plus $5 s&h. (for the second D&B) I didn't mean all of them were last night, sorry, was really tired haha. The first D&B and wallet together are $15 (plus s&h), the prada wallet is $10 (plus s&h) and the second D&B bag is $15 (because I've only had it for about 2 weeks and only carried it yesterday because i needed something big haha)
    I will be posting pics of D&G purse and sweatshirts very very soon (have to go upstairs, grab um, and take some pictures ha.)
  9. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by I<3MySoldier82nd View Post
    $15 plus $5 s&h. (for the second D&B) I didn't mean all of them were last night, sorry, was really tired haha. The first D&B and wallet together are $15 (plus s&h), the prada wallet is $10 (plus s&h) and the second D&B bag is $15 (because I've only had it for about 2 weeks and only carried it yesterday because i needed something big haha)
    I will be posting pics of D&G purse and sweatshirts very very soon (have to go upstairs, grab um, and take some pictures ha.)
    I really really want the second one. Can you hold it till Wednesday?
  10. Regular Member
    gahh. i can't find the D&G purse or sweatshirts right now. I'm all distraught because I watched CNN this morning and am now worried about DB. . When my mother comes over this evening I'll have her find them. I know she knows where they are, she was the last one with them. Sorry! I'll put pics up later tonight.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast