Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: *sold* Relacore...

1. 1/2 hippie, 1/2 diva... all Jersey
    1/2 hippie, 1/2 diva... all Jersey

*sold* Relacore...

Advertisements
    Hey girls... I bought a bottle of Relacore: the diet pill that is supposed to target belly fat by reducing levels of Cortisol (hormone caused by stress) in the system. I only used a day and a half worth of the bottle before DH found them and is making me get rid of them because he doesn't think I should be using diet pills. but whatever... pick your battles, right? Anyway, i bought them at Walmart for $19.76 (I still have the receipt) and I dont think I can return them...

sold
    Last edited by sweetvanity; 07-07-2009 at 05:56 AM.

www.SnarkyFit.com
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Blog Entries
    could you hold it until friday? I've wanted to try it, but not wanted badly enough.. $10 I can do. what would shipping be to 06320?
  3. Senior Member
    I totally want them! I can do paypal right now!
  4. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetvanity View Post
    Hey girls... I bought a bottle of Relacore: the diet pill that is supposed to target belly fat by reducing levels of Cortisol (hormone caused by stress) in the system. I only used a day and a half worth of the bottle before DH found them and is making me get rid of them because he doesn't think I should be using diet pills. but whatever... pick your battles, right? Anyway, i bought them at Walmart for $19.76 (I still have the receipt) and I dont think I can return them... so I wondered if anyone would be interested in having me ship the remainder of the bottle (approximately 28 & 1/2 days worth) to them for a discount? $10 + shipping? or Best Offer?

i will say that for the day or so I was on them, I was not hungry and I didn't feel like I was on speed or anything.
    You should have texted me!

Https://mommytograce.scentsy.us