Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Wanted! (For all the sewing machine users).

1. England Rocks.
    England Rocks.

Hello Wanted! (For all the sewing machine users).

Advertisements
    I am in the market for a CUTE camera bag. Something big enough to hold my DSLR, 3 lenses, and a few other small accessories.

Does anyone do that sort of thing here? And if so, how much do ya charge?
  2. Just your everyday, laidback Aussie Girl
    Just your everyday, laidback Aussie Girl

Quote Originally Posted by Stoniebolonie View Post
    I am in the market for a CUTE camera bag. Something big enough to hold my DSLR, 3 lenses, and a few other small accessories.

Does anyone do that sort of thing here? And if so, how much do ya charge?
    I have made a camo one for a friend before(I don't have pics cause silly me forgot to take them before sending it to her), it had a pocket in the front and back and a flap (like a messanger bag) with velcro to keep it closed and had velcro on the inside to adjust the sectioners (if that makes sence). I think I charged her $50 because they are a lot of work.

3. England Rocks.
    England Rocks.
    Quote Originally Posted by sandykay View Post
    I have made a camo one for a friend before(I don't have pics cause silly me forgot to take them before sending it to her), it had a pocket in the front and back and a flap (like a messanger bag) with velcro to keep it closed and had velcro on the inside to adjust the sectioners (if that makes sence). I think I charged her $50 because they are a lot of work.
    That sounds reasonable, i dont blame you cause they DO look like they take some work.
    On your friends bag, was there padding at all? Or just the section divider things in the middle?