Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Customized Stainless Steel Military Pride Jewelry

1. Account Closed
    Account Closed

Customized Stainless Steel Military Pride Jewelry

Advertisements
    I wanted to post a thread here about an E-Bay seller I found that makes some wonderful jewelry and keychains that are custom laser enscribed for your SO's military brance and etc.

Bluemoonlaser does engraving using stainless steel to create beautiful items. She has an entire military section in her store - and even some other items as well that are non military related.

I got the Proud Army Wife heart shaped pendent customized to show 'Proud Army Girlfriend' and have the logo for the Army Reserves engraved on the heart. On the back I had a custom quote just for us put on it.

I know that a lot of women like the flashier stuff but personally I think this is beautiful in its simplicity, it's very sturdy having been made from stainless steel and she ships SUPER FAST (I ordered on a Friday/Saturday and had it by Tuesday). You also can't beat the price - for the necklace it was 15 dollars w/ free shipping and free engraving on the back. No charge for customization on the front either.

Here is my necklace:

I also got one for swtkty217 as well for her and her husband and she said she loved it!

So I just wanted to share with everyone - check bluemoonlaser out if you're interested!
  2. Veteran; Veteran's Wife, Mom and Avon Lady!
    Veteran; Veteran's Wife, Mom and Avon Lady!
    Blog Entries

That is stunning. Thank you for sharing with us!
  3. Account Closed
    Account Closed

Just for another day or two - I really like this lady's stuff and want to let everyone know!
  4. Account Closed
    Account Closed