Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Passion Parties deals! **Added photos**

1. The Decider
    The Decider
    Blog Entries

Passion Parties deals! **Added photos**

Advertisements
    Hi ladies! My part-time job just cut my hours back to 13.5 hours a week, so it's time to get some extra cash and let some of my stock go for a discount. Everything is discounted over 10%, so the additional 10% military discount I advertise in my siggy doesn't apply to these prices.

I will post photos as soon as I can for those who are interested.

Lickety Lube (water-based) 4.0 oz - watermelon $10 [originally $13]
    Lickety Lube (water-based) 4.0 oz - strawberry $10 [originally $13]

Beat Vibe - discontinued item. Has two detachable bullets of different sizes. Plug it into your iPod [older models only!] and it will vibrate with the music! Also has 7 (or 8?) vibration settings if you choose to use it without your MP3 player. Asking $50 [originally $60]

Jack Rabbit - yes, the same one Sex & the City raved about years ago. See my website for a photo. I purchased this item to demo at parties and was disappointed that the battery pack is separate from the toy. It is out of the plastic, but has never been demoed. For all intents and purposes, it's brand new.

I will include a Clean & Simple toy cleaner wipe. Asking $42 [originally $49]

Bullet - A staple in every woman's bedroom. Turn-dial speed adjustment on the battery pack. Takes AAs.

Asking $10 [originally $12]

Bustier bags - are a hostess-only item, but I have a few extra on hand and have developed a different hostess program. They are adorable - have two handles so you could use it as a handbag at a club or as a sexy way to store your favorite toy. 11" tall and 7" wide. I have one red and one amethyst. Asking $10 apiece.

The Complete Manual of Sexual Positions - a 126 page book that is just that - photos of positions for you and your SO to try. Some color photos, but mostly sepia-toned. Warning: everyone photographed in the book has crazy '80s hair. Be prepared to giggle. This book was part of my demo for a while. The top left corner by the spine is peeling, as is the bottom left corner, just slightly. I will post photos if anyone would like them. Asking $15 [originally $21.50]

Pure Instinct - our best-selling pheromone perfume. I have never had a customer dislike this product! Pheromones are a chemical the body naturally produces that attract other people to us and can put us in a better mood. This perfume can be worn under your usual scent - it isn't strong at all, and blends in with the scent you naturally produce. This is our roll-on bottle, which is 0.35 fl. oz.

Asking $15 [usually $20] **This is probably my all-time favorite product of ours. You won't be disappointed.**

I may add more things later.

Shipping info:

Shipping for the first two items is $5. It is $1.50 for each additional item. I ship USPS with delivery confirmation.

Please PM me with questions or orders. I do take credit cards, and have my own credit card processing system. I will call you during reasonable hours to get your card number as PMs aren't exactly secure. Please include a phone number to reach you as well as your shipping address.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Brianna Banana; 03-19-2009 at 01:09 AM. Reason: Added more stuff
    Next time you shop on Amazon, click through this link to help an amazing veterans' organization!

My 101 blog
    The Arizona Oenophile. Wine snobbery!

Lovin' up on WiggleWiggle~ since 04.06.2011!
  2. The Decider
    The Decider
    Blog Entries

K thought I should add that he "goes crazy every time (I) wear it," talking about the perfume. He likes it because apparently it doesn't taste like anything at all so he doesn't get the nasty chemical perfume taste in his mouth when he kisses my neck.

If you're interested in something I haven't posted and it is a lotion, bath product, etc. I most likely have it on hand. The 10% discount will apply to those items.
    Next time you shop on Amazon, click through this link to help an amazing veterans' organization!

My 101 blog

3. The Decider
    The Decider
    Blog Entries
    Anyone?

My 101 blog