Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Would Anyone Be Interested in renting a Resort in Orlando Aug1st - Aug8th?

1. Member

Would Anyone Be Interested in renting a Resort in Orlando Aug1st - Aug8th?

Advertisements
    Hi Ladies,
    NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!!! THANK YOU TO ALL THAT WAS INTERESTED.
    I just got off the phone with my dad and found out that my grandparents are no longer going to be able to travel around the US to visit our family, as they have for so many years and they would like us to come visit them this summer. However, we already had other plans for a vacation to go to Orlando. We really can't afford both vacations since DH will overseas. So, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in renting a 8days/7nights 1 bedroom Deluxe from Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort from August 1st - August 8th, 2009. No timeshare presentation be required. I am a Wyndham Resorts owner and you will be my guest.

Here's a little information about the 1 Bedroom Deluxe and Resort.

The 1 bedroom deluxe sleeps 4, has 1 Bathroom, Jacuzzi Tub, huge Shower, Full Kitchen(with all cooking and dining utensils), Dining Area, Living Room with queen sleeper sofa, Master bedroom has a king bed, Washer/Dryer, 2 TVs and much more.

WYNDHAM BONNET CREEK FLORIDA
    9560 Via Encinas Lake Buena Vista FL 32830 Phone: 407-238-3500

Closest to Disney Magic! Located in Lake Buena Vista, Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort is inside the gates of Walt Disney World®. You’ll not only enjoy free scheduled transportation to and from the Disney theme parks, but a very rewarding stay on site. From the full activities calendar to special touches like the tranquil Lazy River, beautiful pool and private lake, this is no ordinary stay.

A guest must be at least 21 years of age to check-in at this resort. NO Pets. While a credit card impression will be taken at check-in for incidentals, there is no additional cost, outside any damages or, for example, activity center fees, LD calls, restaurant charges, etc. Local and Toll Free calls are free. This resort has a Non-Smoking policy in the units and the buildings as of 1/1/08. Check-in is at 4:00 p.m. on the beginning date listed; check-out is 10:00 a.m. on the ending date listed.

Here are some of the pictures from the resort on my Photobucket

**THE PERSON THAT WAS GOING TO TAKE RENT THIS ROOM IS UNABLE TO NOW I CHANGED IT FROM A 2 BEDROOM TO A 1 BEDROOM**

So If anyone is interested or has any questions please PM ME. If you don't want this reservation but would like another timeframe let me know. These points won't be used since DH and I will be living in Germany soon, We'd really like to have someone rent.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Pixiegirl8505; 06-30-2009 at 08:48 AM.
    This siggy is under construction....
    Join Youdata!!! http://www.youdata.com/join/pixiegirl8505
  2. Happy wife...happy life!
    Happy wife...happy life!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixiegirl8505 View Post
    Hi Ladies,

I just got off the phone with my dad and found out that my grandparents are no longer going to be able to travel around the US to visit our family, as they have for so many years and they would like us to come visit them this summer. However, we already had other plans for a vacation to go to Orlando. We really can't afford both vacations since DH will overseas. So, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in renting a 8days/7nights 2 bedroom Deluxe from Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort from August 1st - August 8th, 2009. No timeshare presentation be required. I am a Wyndham Resorts owner and you will be my guest.

Here's a little information about the 2 Bedroom Deluxe and Resort.

The 2 bedroom deluxe sleeps 8, has 2 Baths, Jacuzzi Tub, Full Kitchen(with all cooking and dining utensils), Dining Area, Living Room with queen sleeper sofa, Master bedroom has a king bed, the 2nd bedoom has two double beds. Washer/Dryer, 3 TVs and much more

WYNDHAM BONNET CREEK FLORIDA
    9560 Via Encinas Lake Buena Vista FL 32830 Phone: 407-238-3500

Closest to Disney Magic! Located in Lake Buena Vista, Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort is inside the gates of Walt Disney World®. You’ll not only enjoy free scheduled transportation to and from the Disney theme parks, but a very rewarding stay on site. From the full activities calendar to special touches like the tranquil Lazy River, beautiful pool and private lake, this is no ordinary stay.

A guest must be at least 21 years of age to check-in at this resort. NO Pets. While a credit card impression will be taken at check-in for incidentals, there is no additional cost, outside any damages or, for example, activity center fees, LD calls, restaurant charges, etc. Local and Toll Free calls are free. This resort has a Non-Smoking policy in the units and the buildings as of 1/1/08. Check-in is at 4:00 p.m. on the beginning date listed; check-out is 10:00 a.m. on the ending date listed.

Here are some of the pictures from the resort on my Photobucket
    http://s621.photobucket.com/albums/tt291/Pixiegirl8505/

We haven't decided a Price yet just want to know if anyone is interested.

So If anyone is interested or has any questions please PM ME.
    If you can't rent it out, can't you just bank your week?!
  3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoria View Post
    If you can't rent it out, can't you just bank your week?!
    yes that's something we are considering as well. With everything there's advantages and disadvantages to doing that.
  4. Member
  5. Senior Member
    That's very close to my house and I'll be in Kissimmee then so if you wanna hang out, let me know.

Deployment Survivor:
    09.24.08-10.17.09
  6. Banned
    Banned
    i wish i could it sounds awesome
    but we dont even know our future yet.....
    but i hope ull find sb=)
    i would love to stay there
  7. The military, beaches, horses and dogs are my life
    The military, beaches, horses and dogs are my life
    Bonnet creek is an amazing place!

A few years back my exDB and I toured BC, and they wanted us to buy a timeshare..but we were wanting to buy a timeshare at the daytona beach (ocean walk) location. but when we toured BC, it only had 2 buildings finished, and it was AMAZING, gorgeous, WONDERFUL!

it's ON disney property, so you can take a shuttle to ANY of the disney parks.

I bet someone would get a STEAL on this im sure. i know what the points value is, and what it would cost normally for a timeshare owner with Wyndham to go.....

that was the only good thing about EXbd. our timeshare at Ocean Walk. HAHA.
    ~Ashley

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovetojump View Post
    Bonnet creek is an amazing place!

A few years back my exDB and I toured BC, and they wanted us to buy a timeshare..but we were wanting to buy a timeshare at the daytona beach (ocean walk) location. but when we toured BC, it only had 2 buildings finished, and it was AMAZING, gorgeous, WONDERFUL!

it's ON disney property, so you can take a shuttle to ANY of the disney parks.

I bet someone would get a STEAL on this im sure. i know what the points value is, and what it would cost normally for a timeshare owner with Wyndham to go.....

that was the only good thing about EXbd. our timeshare at Ocean Walk. HAHA.

I thought so too but so far I haven't gotten anyone that's interested in it. I love Bonnet Creek we actually own there and its amazing.
  9. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    we wouldn't be able to take vaca that week

for ya
  10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by settles View Post
    we wouldn't be able to take vaca that week

for ya
    ty