MAKE ME AN OFFER!!! ALL MUST GO! MOVING TO GEORGIA!

Make me an offer for an item below. I'm looking to get rid of everything.

TWIN MATTRESS AND BOXSPRING: SOLD!

FUTON: SOLD!

IRONING BOARD SET WITH IRON: Set of 2, one full size and one half size for a college dorm or someone with less space. Take one or both. Iron is old and has some water film on front but still works pretty well.

COFFEE MAKERS ETC.: Set of 2, or take your pick. Selling one coffee maker that is a 'one-cup' single serving machine (mini-filter included) and one 'hot-pot' to make single-servings of hot water for tea or hot water.

CLARINET: Wooden student clarinet. New retails for about $600. Does need some pad/cork/silver ring work, but has a beautiful tone. Would like at least $225 for this item.

CANISTERS: Two glass kitchen canisters with wooden tops. Great for storing several servings of pasta. Painted flowers on front--one a rose and one a sunny yellow daisy. Cute set.

FLUTE: Step-up Emerson ELDB model flute. Sterling silver with a gold-plated lip plate and gold-plated inside. Serious inquiries only, please. Great for a high-school or early college student who is interested in an instrument with staying power.

FLOOR LAMP: Floor lamp with two bulbs, one is a three-way. Great for a college dorm. Silver with white shades.

CDs: Please email for more information. Assorted CDs of Broadway musicals.

TEAPOT: Cute white teapot with pink and yellow flowers.

STUFFED ANIMALS: Assorted. Email for more information.

LINENS: Assorted. Email for more information. Curtains, tablecloths, etc in various colors, lengths, and styles.