So I have gotten a few pms regaurding Mary Kay and starting your own business, so I thought that I would post this here...
First off, its 100.00 dollors to get your starter kit ordered, it contains everything you need to get started and over 300.00 in products. If you are interested in starting your own business,This is the month to get started because, this month when you order your starter kit you can get a 100.00 dollor rebate, plus they are throwing in a website for free for 6 month then it is 25.00 the first year after that, plus there are other insentives and inventory for signing up this month. this is an amazing opportunity to start your business, if you are intersted or want more information pm me...

If you decide to do this you wont regret it trust me, its been proven that cosmetics and skin care products are not affect by the recession, and if you are looking for a job mary kay is hiring and you will be your own boss, but will not be alone there is training and meetings, and always room to grow. an amazing opportunity...