Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Shape

1. PurpleReign
    PurpleReign

My Shape

Advertisements
    Okay, so I was looking and looking for a website that had nice clothes that I liked that would actually fit ME and I SOMEHOW ran into this website called MY SHAPE! What it is, is a website that asks you to take a tape measure and tells you how to take all these different measurements all over your body (it walks you through it. Then it asks you the type of clothing style you like and the type of materials you like and don't like and the designers you wear and stuff like if you like long sleeve or short sleeves, short skirts, long skirts or if y ou like to show cleavage or not. It gets very particular right? From there, it takes ALL of your measurements, and the particulars you give it and gives you all of the clothing items that match up to what you chose. It's really cool. I am a very particular person, so this worked out pretty well. It chose some really cool clothes for me. The first sale, I got 15% off. Then today through like March 3rd I think, they are having a sale of 40% off everything on sale and clearance items. Check it out, here is the link:

http://www.myshape.com/shop/marketplace/23_34/3

It's called, You want to create your "personal shop"...that's how they phrase it...to find your body shape. Then when you choose an article of clothing, it automatically chooses the size for you according to all of your measurements. It's pretty cool...........
  2. Senior Member
    I can't wait to try this- in the morning!

3. Be the change you wish to see in the world.
    Be the change you wish to see in the world.
    Blog Entries
    Looks interesting
  4. I'm the little spoon
    I'm the little spoon
    Wow. It's not cheap, that's for sure. I saw an outfit I liked and when I saw the price of everything my eyes bugged out. I do like the site though.

Proud wifey of cbsmommie4life
  5. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Oooohhhhh, lovely!
  6. PurpleReign
    PurpleReign

Yeah, a lot of the clothes can be kinda pricey from time to time, BUT, you can catch some great deals. I was on there last night and saw some cool pants that were original price $78.00, marked all the way down to $19.99, then they give an additional 40% off. So, I guess it just depends on what you are looking for.
  7. Just your everyday, laidback Aussie Girl
    Just your everyday, laidback Aussie Girl

Quote Originally Posted by Melsie88 View Post
    Wow. It's not cheap, that's for sure. I saw an outfit I liked and when I saw the price of everything my eyes bugged out. I do like the site though.
    I thought I'd try the design your own jeans $145 I could get a couple of outfits from Old Navy for that.

8. I'm the little spoon
    I'm the little spoon
    Quote Originally Posted by sandykay View Post
    I thought I'd try the design your own jeans $145 I could get a couple of outfits from Old Navy for that.
    I really would love a pair of those jeans but I will have to save up for them. DH would hurt me if I went and spent that on jeans without saving a little first.

Proud wifey of cbsmommie4life
  9. Kiss Me Through The Phone!
    Kiss Me Through The Phone!
    I'm really liking that site. I have no clue what types of clothes I should wear, they really help

10. Senior Member
    I about gave myself a heart attack. I did my measurements but didn't realize for the first 4 (waist, hips, etc.) that my tape measure has 2.5 inches cut off the end! (No idea how that happened). So I'm looking at it and freaking out that all of my measurements are 2.5" higher than they actually are. Phew! They're still higher than I want, but man, I about gave myself a heart attack there!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast