Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: T-mobile Magenta razor for sale

1. Banned
    Banned

Big Grin T-mobile Magenta razor for sale

Advertisements
    I'm selling my cell phone b/c I just upgaded to the Samsung Gravity (awesome phone by the way) So I'm selling my year old Razor. It comes with house charger and I'm pretty sure I have the original box. I'll search for it. I also bought a cover for it that is zebra print. The phone has one tiny little spot where I dropped it (see last photo) I'm asking $50 for phone and case and that includes shipping. I'm accepting paypal only.

Sorry if the pics are huge photobucket was being lame again!

that tiny white mark on the right corner is the only damage to the phone.
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Do you know if this phone will work overseas? I am wondering if DH were to purchase a SIM card from wherever he is, if he could just insert the SIM card from this location overseas and be able to use the phone to call home.

I am looking for a cell phone option that can be used overseas without purchasing a contract from anywhere. He is looking to just be able to buy a SIM card in whatever location he is at to be able to use the phone to call home.
  3. To die and come back as a leotard?
    To die and come back as a leotard?
    Blog Entries
    if only I had Tmobile
  4. Senior Member
    Dang....i just bought a new phone for tmobile
  5. Banned
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by knockouttrish View Post
    Do you know if this phone will work overseas? I am wondering if DH were to purchase a SIM card from wherever he is, if he could just insert the SIM card from this location overseas and be able to use the phone to call home.

I am looking for a cell phone option that can be used overseas without purchasing a contract from anywhere. He is looking to just be able to buy a SIM card in whatever location he is at to be able to use the phone to call home.
    I honestly have no clue if that would work. I'm sorry
  6. Banned
    Banned
  7. It's okay, I'm a nurse. I'm allowed to touch you there.
    It's okay, I'm a nurse. I'm allowed to touch you there.
    Quote Originally Posted by knockouttrish View Post

My DH just uses his phone and buys sim cards from where ever. Works just fine.

OP: my brother is looking for a new phone. Let me find out if he has t-mobile.
    Quote Originally Posted by pandora View Post
    He will only honor the value that YOU put on YOURSELF. Love yourself, you are worth it.
  8. Banned
    Banned
  9. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly76 View Post
    My DH just uses his phone and buys sim cards from where ever. Works just fine.

OP: my brother is looking for a new phone. Let me find out if he has t-mobile.
    What type of phone does he have and what carrier? I know that the phones we have will not work since we use Verizon and they do not use SIM cards.

I wonder if you can just buy any phone without a service contract that uses SIM cards and then be able to use them after purchasing a SIM card where ever they pull into. Any help with this would be great!
  10. Banned
    Banned
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast