Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: V-Tech T-Shirt

  1. Account Closed
    His*PITA*'s Avatar
    His*PITA* is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Somewhere over a rainbow
    Posts
    69,415
    #1

    V-Tech T-Shirt

    Advertisements
    My sister got it for me as a gift, but its not really my style.

    Its a Medium, asking $15 (that includes shipping)

    Front:


    Back:
  2. Formerly "Chels"
    Chelsea.'s Avatar
    Chelsea. is offline
    Formerly "Chels"
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    13,945
    Blog Entries
    1
    #2
  3. Senior Member
    ~Laura~'s Avatar
    ~Laura~ is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,303
    #3
    If I hadnt just spent way too much down there on Sunday I would be all over it.

    Why you not want Hokie gear? Should be displayed proudly. We are proud turkeys d*mmit.

  4. The grass is greener where it gets watered.
    Sarah.'s Avatar
    Sarah. is offline
    The grass is greener where it gets watered.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,193
    #4
    I want it, how much?
    “In my world, everyone's a pony and they all eat rainbows and poop butterflies!” ― Dr. Seuss
  5. The grass is greener where it gets watered.
    Sarah.'s Avatar
    Sarah. is offline
    The grass is greener where it gets watered.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    15,193
    #5
    Oh, duh....yeah, pm me
    “In my world, everyone's a pony and they all eat rainbows and poop butterflies!” ― Dr. Seuss
  6. Insert something witty -->here.
    j.e.n's Avatar
    j.e.n is offline
    Insert something witty -->here.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Ft. Hood, Texas
    Posts
    6,573
    #6
    i agree... sell it, doesnt show off your boobs enough
  7. Account Closed
    His*PITA*'s Avatar
    His*PITA* is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Somewhere over a rainbow
    Posts
    69,415
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody'sPerfect View Post
    If I hadnt just spent way too much down there on Sunday I would be all over it.

    Why you not want Hokie gear? Should be displayed proudly. We are proud turkeys d*mmit.
    , I have like 3 shirts my sister has gotten me plus a little bear that says "someone at tech loves me"
  8. Senior Member
    ~Laura~'s Avatar
    ~Laura~ is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,303
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by His*PITA* View Post
    , I have like 3 shirts my sister has gotten me plus a little bear that says "someone at tech loves me"
    I saw 2 seconds later you said it just wasnt your style - just had to give you a hard time. I was about 5 seconds from sending all kinds of hokie crap, uh, treasured possessions your way.

  9. Account Closed
    His*PITA*'s Avatar
    His*PITA* is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Somewhere over a rainbow
    Posts
    69,415
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody'sPerfect View Post
    I saw 2 seconds later you said it just wasnt your style - just had to give you a hard time. I was about 5 seconds from sending all kinds of hokie crap, uh, treasured possessions your way.
    and i would forward it down to my sister

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •