Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Hampton Roads - umbrella stroller

  1. Cookie Queen
    Theresa's Avatar
    Theresa is offline
    Cookie Queen
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    11,191
    #1

    Hampton Roads - umbrella stroller

    Advertisements
    Is there anyone in or around Virginia Beach that needs an umbrella stroller? I have one that's free for the taking since we don't have a use for it anymore. If you want pictures let me know and I'll take some.
  2. Senior Member
    USNIwife's Avatar
    USNIwife is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    17,439
    #2

    My Sweetheart


    Quote Originally Posted by LoveKiss View Post
    Would you please not tempt the deployment gods?! They are vindictive and cruel.
  3. Damn, it feels good to be a gangsta
    jamiev's Avatar
    jamiev is offline
    Damn, it feels good to be a gangsta
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    14,846
    #3
    HEY YO!!!! do you still have this?
    is this the jogging stroller i saw? Can it accomodate an infant? (sorry, i'm clueless )
  4. Cookie Queen
    Theresa's Avatar
    Theresa is offline
    Cookie Queen
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    11,191
    #4
    No, it's not the jogging stroller, it's one of those small strollers. That big boy I have sitting there isn't ready to be sold yet since I still throw Stella in it for my runs. It also won't be free.
  5. Damn, it feels good to be a gangsta
    jamiev's Avatar
    jamiev is offline
    Damn, it feels good to be a gangsta
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    14,846
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Theresa View Post
    No, it's not the jogging stroller, it's one of those small strollers. That big boy I have sitting there isn't ready to be sold yet since I still throw Stella in it for my runs. It also won't be free.
    aw shucks!! well, when you're ready to sell, let me know
  6. Senior Member
    USNIwife's Avatar
    USNIwife is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    17,439
    #6
    Quote Originally Posted by jlbecker View Post
    HEY YO!!!! do you still have this?
    is this the jogging stroller i saw? Can it accomodate an infant? (sorry, i'm clueless )
    Get yourself a Jogging stroller if you run J. We have one for D. Get a good one. They are worth the money. They range from 180-350 or so. You can use it to run around Mount Trashmore.

    My Sweetheart


    Quote Originally Posted by LoveKiss View Post
    Would you please not tempt the deployment gods?! They are vindictive and cruel.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •