Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: 24 mth and 2T girls clothes

1. Senior Member

24 mth and 2T girls clothes

Advertisements
    Okay, so in clearing out DD's closet AFTER the huge purge of clothes, I found a few items in 24mth and 2T. I have another larger lot of 2T stuff coming that is all 92cm (36") NEXT clothes (UK brand comparable to Gymboree). Since those actually fit 2T+ I am keeping them separate. This set will all fit 2T US size. There is one NEXT item in here, but it fits a 2T (86cm, or 34").

First, here's the 24mth clothes:

Faded Glory yellow shorts and George yellow/orange stripy t-shirt $2.50 ***SOLD***

Cherokee New With Tags dress with diaper cover (the diaper cover is still attached with plastic tags inside. It is the same fabric as the dress). $6.00***SOLD***

Carters PJs $1.50***SOLD***

I'm pretty sure I could fit all of them into a small priority mail box ($4.80) or I can look at parcel post if you prefer. You pay exact shipping. Feel free to combine with other items.

2T CLOTHES

TU (UK brand) Space themed PJs (embroidered) $2.00***SOLD***
    Carter's I Cuddles PJs $1.50***SOLD***

10 PC 2T Summer set***SOLD***

Carter's blue/turquoise skirt (with inside shorts) and matching Carter's seahorse t-shirt (there is a small mark on the t-shirt which I can get a closeup of if you want it. It looks like it was just from where it was folded). Carter's Orange/Pink skirt (with inside shorts) and Ladybird (UK brand) T-shirt; California Concepts Orange skort and Garanimals printed t-shirt; Pink/white checkered Garanimals shorts, Marks & Spencers (UK brand) skirt; Faded Glory purple shorts; Denim hat (not pictured). $10 for all 10 items.***SOLD***

Younglands Spring/Summer dress (would be lovely for Easter). New with tags. $7.***SOLD***

Nike Zip-up jacket and pants set $5***SOLD***

Growing Up KD Taylor fleece jacket with fur trim (super cute) $5; Red NEXT cardigan with bobbles (very cute) $3

Greendog white cardigan (would look very cute over the Younglands dress...) It says 24mth on the label, but fits a 2T. $3

TKS Basics long-sleeved light blue t-shirt $1

Shipping is exactly what I get charged. PM me which you're interested in and your zip code and I'll get you a quote. I can use UPS or USPS.
    Last edited by petsparkle; 02-09-2009 at 08:14 PM. Reason: Updating sold list
  2. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

if i shrink myself, will you dress me? everything is sooooooooooooo cute! Rowan is a fashionable little lady!
  3. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    I want them all but the last 3. Are they all still available?
  4. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by estacia View Post
    I want them all but the last 3. Are they all still available?
    Yes they are! PM me your zip and I'll work out a shipping quote for you. Just to clarify, all but the last 3 pictures right? i.e. not the red cardigan, the purple teddybear fleece jacket, the white cardigan or the light blue t-shirt. Am I right with that?

If you're looking for 2T summer stuff, I will be listing more coming up here very shortly (pictures taken, just need resizing and uploading). That's the 92cm stuff I was talking about in the OP. 92cm = 36" (everything is done by height in the UK).
  5. ProudArmyWifeD
    Quote Originally Posted by petsparkle View Post
    Yes they are! PM me your zip and I'll work out a shipping quote for you. Just to clarify, all but the last 3 pictures right? i.e. not the red cardigan, the purple teddybear fleece jacket, the white cardigan or the light blue t-shirt. Am I right with that?

If you're looking for 2T summer stuff, I will be listing more coming up here very shortly (pictures taken, just need resizing and uploading). That's the 92cm stuff I was talking about in the OP. 92cm = 36" (everything is done by height in the UK).
    I'm interested in 2T summer stuff. And the Nike set and Younglands dress if they don't sell to the above poster. Just LMK.
  6. Senior Member
    For those waiting for it, here's the link to the other 2T clothes:
    http://forum.militarysos.com/showthread.php?p=4344026#post4344026

3T is coming soon!
  7. Senior Member
    The three cardigans/jackets and long-sleeved t-shirt are still available (last 3 pictures). Everything else has sold. Thanks!
  8. Senior Member
    cardigans and t-shirt still available! I'll take $10 for all 4 pieces