Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Safety 1st Expandable Table Bumpers ($45 retail, asking $20)

1. Senior Member

Safety 1st Expandable Table Bumpers ($45 retail, asking $20)

Advertisements
    This was a life-saver for us when Rowan was learning to walk and then run (and wasn't looking where she was going). The retail is $45.99. Amazon has it at $35 right now (http://www.amazon.com/Safety-1st-Tab.../dp/B000056IX5). I'm asking $20.

I loved this one because I could take it off if we were having an adults evening, or just didn't want the living room looking kid-proofed all the time. There's no sticky stuff to attach to the table, so no nasty residue or concerns about it messing up your table.

Here's a picture of it around our 54 x 34 coffee table. It expands from 141-192" perimeter. My table's perimeter is 176".

I can ship USPS or UPS. USPS is usually cheaper, but it's your call. You pay exact shipping (no handling fees) and it will show on the label.

PM me your zip code for a shipping quote. I prefer PayPal. Can ship out same day in most cases. It's 2.1lbs (including a box), so it won't cost much to ship.
    Last edited by petsparkle; 02-02-2009 at 11:46 PM.
  2. Senior Member
    Added some sizing information to the OP.
  3. is so happy to have him HOME!!
    is so happy to have him HOME!!
    Blog Entries
    How snug is it to the table? I know our son would take this off if it's not too tight
    Mommy to Gavin and Tristan
    Wife to Nick.
  4. Senior Member
    It really depends on your table. It's pretty snug on mine. There are corner pieces to help keep it in place. The thing is, even if they do take it off, it's super-easy to put back on. DD was interested in it to begin with, but then she liked it because she could use her cars on it and the bumper would stop them falling off the edge of the table. It's pretty thick and padded so not flimsy.
  5. Navy Wife
    Navy Wife