Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Girl's shoes!! Sizes 3-8 includes wide width!

1. Senior Member

Girl's shoes!! Sizes 3-8 includes wide width!

Advertisements
    This is a repost since the server ate my original one. I've identified those that have already sold.

SIZE 3:

butterfly sandals $1.50***SOLD***, zip up the back soft-soled booties $1.50

SIZE 4:

Butterfly sandals $1.50***SOLD***, Pink Sneakers $1.50

SIZE 5:

BACK ROW: pink sneakers $1.50 SOLD, black boots SOLD, brown boots SOLD, Elmo & Zoe sneakers $2.00 SOLD
    FRONT ROW: pink sneakers with hearts $1.50 SOLD, white sandals with pink bows $2.50, white sandals with black soles $1.50, white sandals with pink/purple stars $1.50

SIZE 6:

Lion slippers $1.50, purple Nike slip-ons SOLD, black lace-up shoes (never worn) $2.00, Winnie the Pooh sneakers $2.50***SOLD***.

SIZE 7:

BACK ROW: Brown Laura Ashley boots $6.50, black zip up boots $2.00, Nike AirMax sneakers $1.50
    FRONT ROW: Dora Sandals $3.50, Clarks (UK brand) wide width T bar shoes (I guarantee if you have a daugher with wide fit these will fit her). $5. SOLD

SIZE 8:

All sold except the white velco sneakers with the pink hearts on the heel (very cute for valentines!)

SIZE 8 Sandals:

BACK ROW: pink Clarks sandals $1.50, White sandals $2.50, Fifi and the Flower Tots slippers $2.00,
    FRONT ROW: Baby Lulu denim sandals $2.50, Lilac Clarks sandals $2.00.

Feel free to combine with any of my clothing lots! USPS Parcel post seems to be the cheapest, but if you're buying a lot of them a small/regular flat-rate priority mail box may be the best option. I will go with whatever shipping you prefer, and you will only pay exact shipping! PM me your zip code and which shoes you want for a shipping quote.
    Last edited by petsparkle; 02-11-2009 at 11:45 PM. Reason: update sold items
  2. Senior Member
    make an offer if you prefer. I really would like to sell these so I'm open to offers!
  3. Navy Wife
    Navy Wife
  4. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

so cute!
  5. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I would like all 3 pairs of tennis shoes in the size 5 please.
  6. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mommy2Bailey View Post
    I would like all 3 pairs of tennis shoes in the size 5 please.
    They're yours! It will be $5 plus shipping. I gather you're interested in the 18 month or 24 month clothes I've got too, so this can easily be fit into the box with whichever set you decide on. Now I'm off to upload a ton of 18 mth pictures...
  7. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by petsparkle View Post
    They're yours! It will be $5 plus shipping. I gather you're interested in the 18 month or 24 month clothes I've got too, so this can easily be fit into the box with whichever set you decide on. Now I'm off to upload a ton of 18 mth pictures...
    Yes please. if you would pm me your paypal info I will pay you for the shoes now. i cant pay for the clothes till the tax check clears.
  8. Senior Member
  9. Senior Member
    I would like the 2 pairs of sandles size 3 & 4 are the little sneakers size 4 wide with?
  10. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dannysgirl004 View Post
    I would like the 2 pairs of sandles size 3 & 4 are the little sneakers size 4 wide with?
    Nothing that I have left is officially "wide width" but most is velcro so can fit a wide width foot (like my daughter's).

Please could you PM me your zip code so I can get a shipping quote for you. I have some flat-rate priority mail boxes arriving today or tomorrow for the small ones ($4.80) so I will see if I can fit everything in one of those. Probably the cheapest. I'll look at parcel post too though.
    Last edited by petsparkle; 02-11-2009 at 11:12 AM.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast