Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: DVD Movies

1. Senior Member

DVD Movies

Advertisements
    *****Edited I Sold them all **** Thanks for looking ...Hey Guys I have posted this on craigs list today

http://mansfield.craigslist.org/emd/1005564114.html

Hubby had drill this weekend and because its over an hour away we dont have enough gas for him to come home tonight then back there and home again tomorrow - so if anyone wants to buy any of these to have gas money paypal we can ship these out first thing Monday morning

Thanks for looking - I am working on more of the list now

Thanks for looking
    Last edited by Daphne; 01-24-2009 at 05:42 PM. Reason: SOLD
  2. Senior Member
    Ok I am going to continue the list - I had a buyer interested in the whole lot so I had to stop and count them all 316 movies total - but he only wanted to give me $700 for them all - and that is under what I am willing to go ...as bad as we need the money even but we have a lot of money invested in these movies and even $5.00 a peice it would be $1,580 so that was just too big of a cut especially since some of these are still considered new releases - I just hope I dont regret that decision
  3. Life is good.
    Life is good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daphne View Post
    Ok I am going to continue the list - I had a buyer interested in the whole lot so I had to stop and count them all 316 movies total - but he only wanted to give me $700 for them all - and that is under what I am willing to go ...as bad as we need the money even but we have a lot of money invested in these movies and even $5.00 a peice it would be $1,580 so that was just too big of a cut - I just hope I dont regret that decision
    Take the $700.00! If you need the money, it is better than nothing.
  4. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobysmom75 View Post
    Take the $700.00! If you need the money, it is better than nothing.
    I tried calling my husband (he is at drill) to see what he thought and he didnt answer. That is way cheap for that many movies - I cant make that decision on my own - we have spent a lot of money on those movies