Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NAS Jax House for Rent/Sale

1. Senior Member

NAS Jax House for Rent/Sale

Advertisements
    If anyone is in the area, or moving to the area, we are trying to sell our house. It is a 3br/2ba house with around 1330 square feet. It's a very open floorplan, with a nice size back yard with a grapefruit tree! It is in Clay County in the Argyle area, and there are a lot of military families in the neighborhood and surrounding area. Wood floors in the living room, new carpet in bedrooms, garden tub in the master. We are open to renting or rent to own for $1200/mo or selling it at $172,000. If you would like pics, please PM me!
  2. Happy wife...happy life!
    Happy wife...happy life!
    Didn't you all just buy this house, or am I confusing you with another member?!? LOL!
  3. Banned
    Banned
    I know of a CG family moving to that area- if it is ok I will forward this to them.

are you listing it with a realtor?
  4. Banned
    Banned
    I know of a CG family moving to that area- if it is ok I will forward this to them.

5. Senior Member
    We are HOPEFULLY going to be going to that area BUT not til at least August.
  6. Always n Forever
    Always n Forever
    I wish it was a little bigger! I need a pool/2 car garage and at least 1500+sq ft!....I have entirely too many requirements
  7. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    oh we'll be in that area too this summer........but we need a larger house. good luck!!! there are alot of rentals/homes for sale right now in Jax it has to be tough trying to sell at the moment.
  8. Pass the Chocolate
    Pass the Chocolate
    Good luck!!

I know you weren't asking but here's my 2 cents anyway LOL.

I rent my house thru ERA John Gray on Park Ave, Bob is my agent (he's a retired chief) and it's been good so far! I think he's a flat 11%? (no upfront charges)

I rent about the same sized house (little bigger, 1500 sq ft) on CR220 (build in mid 90's, marble fireplace, garden tub, open floorplan etc) for $995...just to give you something to compare. http://militarysos.com/forum/showpos...3&postcount=45 When we get back we will being doing some upgrades to either sell or keep. (hardwood floors, new countertops, over range microwave, new fridge, some sort of porch).

I found it helpful to get comps from my agent to compare what houses are renting for, have you done that? $1200 sounds fair but I'm not sure of the going price. I didn't do any rent increases since my tenents pay on time every month.
  9. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gunsgirl View Post

Definitely pass it on! If they want pics or anything, just PM me and I can email some.

We're not listing with a realtor just yet. We're trying it on our own for a little bit to see if we can get anywhere with it.
  10. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoria View Post
    Didn't you all just buy this house, or am I confusing you with another member?!? LOL!
    We bought the one we're selling in July of 2007, so in house buying terms, yea, we just bought it We just bought another one closer to my parents though, which is why we're selling this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Hisgirl View Post
    Good luck!!

I know you weren't asking but here's my 2 cents anyway LOL.

I rent my house thru ERA John Gray on Park Ave, Bob is my agent (he's a retired chief) and it's been good so far! I think he's a flat 11%? (no upfront charges)

I rent about the same sized house (little bigger, 1500 sq ft) on CR220 (build in mid 90's, marble fireplace, garden tub, open floorplan etc) for $995...just to give you something to compare. http://militarysos.com/forum/showpos...3&postcount=45 When we get back we will being doing some upgrades to either sell or keep. (hardwood floors, new countertops, over range microwave, new fridge, some sort of porch).

I found it helpful to get comps from my agent to compare what houses are renting for, have you done that? $1200 sounds fair but I'm not sure of the going price. I didn't do any rent increases since my tenents pay on time every month.
    Our mortgage payment right now is $1188, so unfortunately $1200 is the lowest we can go. It's definitely not an income earning property
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast