Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Kid's shoes (some unisex, mostly girls) sizes 3-8 IMG HEAVY

1. Senior Member

Kid's shoes (some unisex, mostly girls) sizes 3-8 IMG HEAVY

Advertisements
    Size 3:

Left to right: butterfly sandals $2; *SOLD* Sesame St white sneakers $2; *SOLD* Blue soft-soled shoes- never worn (bought in England) $3; Pink furry zip-up soft-soled booties (perfect for cold weather!) $3.

Size 4:

Pink/gray sneakers $2; butterfly sandals $1 (as you can see in the second picture there is a bit of scuffing at the toe. Not a big deal if they're going to be play/daycare sandals.

Size 5:

Both are Laura Ashley. Brown boots $6, Black boots $8.

Size 5 sandals left to right: white TKS Shoes sandals $1.50; Circo white with pink bows sandals $3; Circo white with pink/purple stars $2.

Elmo/Zoe sneakers (size 5) $1.50. They do show some wear, but have plenty of play time left in them.

Size 6:

Left to right: pink sneakers with hearts $1.50 (do show some wear on toes, but may be able to be cleaned); black lace-up shoes- never worn $2; Winnie The Pooh sneakers $2; Nike purple/gray slip on sneakers (size 6.5) $2.

Size 8:
    Any FiFi and the Flower Tots fans?

These we bought in England (so they say size 7, but it's really a US 8). My daughter barely wore them before her feet grew. They have rubber soles so great for indoor play, or daycare/pre-school (I know we have to have rubber soled slippers for DD at school). These were worn maybe a handful of times. Asking $5 (cost me $20).

I can put these in flat-rate boxes, or by-weight depending on what is cheaper. I charge exact shipping. USPS rates go up on Tuesday so if you want to buy any, I will make sure to get them out ASAP before then. If UPS is cheaper for your parcel, I'm happy to ship with them too.

I have other clothes posted in 2T and 3T, and I'm working backwards so there will be much more to come on smaller sizes.

Please PM me with any questions or for more pictures.
    Last edited by petsparkle; 01-21-2009 at 06:18 PM. Reason: updating what has been sold
  2. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

bump
  3. Senior Member
    feel free to make an offer!