Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Selling on MSOS

1. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Selling on MSOS

Advertisements
    I was just wondering if someone could tell me exactly what I need to do in order to sell on MSOS. I have never sold anything on the internet before, and I don't know how paypal works. I have a few items of clothing that I would like to sell, aside from posting pictures, what else do I have to do?

If someone decides to buy something, do I send it to them first and when they get it they pay? or vice versa?

Any info would be great, thank you!
  2. Senior Member
    sign up and get a PayPal account. When you and your buyer have determined a price, they will send you a PayPal payment for the amount plus shipping (you work that out based on zip codes and weight. USPS.com and UPS.com are easy to get quotes on). Once you're paid, you ship the item to the buyer. All done!
  3. Just your everyday, laidback Aussie Girl
    Just your everyday, laidback Aussie Girl

I usually get people to pay first, unless I know them. If you don't have paypal, you could take check (make sure it clears before sending the items) or money order. For shipping I usually do USPS, if there are a few items, but I know it would fit in a flat rate box, I usually send it that way, otherwise just charge a few extra dollars, or estimate the shipping price.