Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2T Girl's clothes (awesome UK brands) VERY IMG HEAVY

1. Senior Member

2T Girl's clothes (awesome UK brands) VERY IMG HEAVY

Advertisements
    ***I'm updating this OP as items are sold***

A lot of these are NEXT which is an awesome brand from England. You can't get it out here (I wish). The sizing is different from the US. These are marked 18-24months, but they are by height. In the UK that is 92cm (36 inches). My DD wore these when she was in 2T and some of 3T.

I have tons of close up pictures, and I'm more than happy to PM them to you. I've stuck to the group shots for most of these to keep the thread smaller NEXT is comparable to The Children's Place or Gymboree in quality (just for reference).

Excuse that I forgot to crop my feet out of this picture (lol). The two on the far left are onesies. The others are shirts. I'm asking $2.50 each. Here are two pics that show more detail on a couple:

Here are some sweaters:

1. Next fairy sweater. This has a really cute fairy on the top of the back too. This is my favorite of the Next collections. It's fleece, warm, but not too warm, and very very cute. Asking $8 (this is the most expensive of them).

2. Next zip-up hoodie jacket. Warm and comfy. Very similar to the gymboree ones. $7.

Cocoon wrap sweater. Never worn. My Mum bought it and it was too small when we got it Asking $7.

3. Matalan embroidered fleece zip-up hooded jacket. New with tags (by the time the weather turned cold, she was in the next size up!). Asking $5.

4. Next pink ribbed turtleneck. $3.

5. Oshkosh short-sleeved sweater/vest. New with tags (size 2T).

Pants:

From left to right: purple velour "lil jessi" pants ($1.50); Arizona Jeans Co blue jeans with heart pockets-perfect for valentines! ($2.50); Oshkosh red heavy velour pants, worn once ($3.50); Next pink stripy corduroy jeans ($3.00); Next blue jeans with applique blue flowers ($3.00); Next blue jeans with applique pink flowers ($3.00); Next dark tan/pink stitching yoga pants ($1.50); Next pink yoga pants ($2.50). Close up pictures of all of them available on request.

Dresses:

From left to right: next button up the back denim dress with front pockets ($4), Mini Mode purple embroidered/applique dress- looks even better in person ($5); Next fairy embroidered coveralls dress. The straps are like coveralls and adjust the same way. There is a flower embroidered on the back too ($5) **SOLD.

More Dresses:

From left to right: Next red dress with embroidery ($3); Eve Angel Checkered & applique dress ($4); Lil Jessi dark bluish purple velour dress $2; Samara red plaid/scotty dog dress $2 **SOLD.

Coveralls:

These coveralls are the cutest I've ever seen. I wish I could find them in her current size. They have roll up bottoms with a little tab thing to hold them up if you are rolling them. They have a snap closure for the inside legs. Everything about these is gorgeous. They are Next and in excellent condition. Asking $15. I know that sounds a lot for used, but Next dungarees like this retail at 20 pounds ($30) so it's still 1/2 price and you didn't have to import them! lol

One more pair of coveralls:

These are from BHS (a UK store) and have some really pretty embroidery. Asking $8. **SOLD

I charge exact shipping to wherever you are. I can use UPS or USPS whichever you prefer. Please PM me with any questions or requests for closeups on those I didn't put up. I prefer PayPal, and I can usually ship out same day.
    Last edited by petsparkle; 01-16-2009 at 01:28 PM. Reason: updating sold list
  2. Senior Member
    VERY cute stuff. I have a boy.

My Sweetheart

Quote Originally Posted by LoveKiss View Post
    Would you please not tempt the deployment gods?! They are vindictive and cruel.
  3. Senior Member
    Those are so cute. If only my girls were younger
  4. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by michelles View Post
    Those are so cute. If only my girls were younger
    You see why I import They fit her so much better than US brands, and they don't shrink! What a concept. I love Next brand stuff. I just wish they'd bring it over here, so I didn't have to pay so much in shipping! lol
  5. Senior Member
  6. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Bump.

Cute stuff!

Posted via Mobile Device
  7. Senior Member
    After I pay bills I will see if I can afford some. I really need some new clothes for dd. She is 20 months old and I think is ready for 2T size. Do you think the pants will fit her? She really does need pants. I just love the overals. I will get back to you a little later to see if you still have them.
  8. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessica View Post
    After I pay bills I will see if I can afford some. I really need some new clothes for dd. She is 20 months old and I think is ready for 2T size. Do you think the pants will fit her? She really does need pants. I just love the overals. I will get back to you a little later to see if you still have them.
    What weight/height is she? I can probably give you a better idea that way. If she's verging 2T in US sizes, then these will fit. The butterfly overalls will fit certainly because they can be turned up and use the button to hold them up (I love that!).

If you think these might be too big, I'm getting ready to post my 24mth stuff next
  9. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Re bump

Posted via Mobile Device
  10. Proud Seabee wife!
    Proud Seabee wife!
    Thank you for such a great transaction and cute stuff!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast