Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: BOOKS BOOKS BOOKS!!!

1. ET
    i love BOSTON and all of its sports teams :)

Smile BOOKS BOOKS BOOKS!!!

Advertisements
    ok so i have some books i'm looking to sell. just trying to make a few dollars before the big move. so i'll take any reasonable offer plus shipping please if you want more than one i will gladly combine books for lower shipping cost. paypal only please.

Thanks so much.

Text Books: asking $15 each OBO

International Accounting (5th Edition)- Frederick D. S. Choi & Gary K Meek
    ISBN: 0-13-148097-9

International Accounting - this is a workbook my professor made based off of the book above. it is a good way to test your skills, there is some highlighting, but none of the answers are filled in.

Marketing Concepts and Strategies (Copyright 2006) - William M. Pride & O.C. Ferrell
    ISBN: 0-618-47446-3

World Civilizations (3rd Edition) - Peter N. Sterns, Michael Adas, Stuart B. Schwartz, Marc Jason Gilbert
    ISBN: 0-321-03813-4

Foundations of American Education (12th Edition) - James A. Johnson, Victor L. Dupuis, Diann Musial, Gene E. Hall, Donna M. Gollnick
    ISBN: 0-205-32387-1

Study Guide for Sociology A Down-to-Earth Approach (6th Edition)- Gwendolyn E. Nyden
    ISBN:0-205-36608-2

Other Books: asking $6 each OBO

The Criminal Elite, Understanding White-Collar Crime (5th Edition)- James William Coleman
    ISBN:0-7167-5271-9
    Back Cover: Most people are unaware of the extent to which white-collar crime (illegal acts of committed by middle- or upper-class persons in conjunction with their ordinary occupational pursuits) takes a devastating toll on society. In this latest revision, The Criminal Elite examines these criminal acts so prevalent in today's high-tech world and brings to light white-collar crime's most common forms and causes, as well as the specific damage it inflicts. Incorporating extensive examples of recent events, the fifth edition integrates a large body of new research, statistics, and laws, offering updated coverage of computer crime, the California electric-power crisis, the Microsoft antitrust case, toxic dumping in the Third World, industrial and radiation pollution, tobacco litigation, the failure of professional self-regulation, the Ramparts of scandal of the Los Angeles Police Department and the Clinton Administration's efforts at controlling white-collar crime.

Way of the Peaceful Warrior - Dan Millman
    ISBN: 0-915811-89-8
    Back Cover: Despite his success, college student and world-champion athlete Dan Millman is haunted by a feeling that something is missing from his life. Awakened one night by dark dreams, he wanders into an all-night gas station, meets an old man named Socrates, and his world is changed forever. Guided by this eccentric old warrior, drawn to an elusive young woman named Joy, Dan begins a spiritual odyssey into realms of light and shaow, romance and mystery, toward a final confrontation that will deliver or destroy him.

Teen Love Series, On Relationships - Kimberly Kirberger
    ISBN: 155-600

*currently on ebay, if it does not sell it will be available*
    The Calligrapher - Edward Docx
    ISBN: 0-618-34397-0
    Back Cover: This beguiling first novel is a provocative romantic comedy centered on a young London calligrapher named Jasper, who is an engaging, intelligent serial seducer and a breaker of hearts. But when he meets Madeleine, a captivating but enigmatic woman who is his equal in every way, he falls helplessly in love. Vulnerable for the first time, he is headed for his comeuppance at last. Jasper is transcribing the Songs and Sonnets of that other great lover, John Donne, for a rich American client. As he works on them (revealing to us the fascinating art of the calligrapher), he discovers that these wise and beautiful love poems illuminate his own experiences -- of the difference between love and lust, of the play of truth and deceit between men and women, of the cost of constancy.
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed

3. Banned
    Banned
    I wish I needed any of those!
  4. ET
    thanks for the bumps ladies.. i know they are kinda random books but i was hoping i could help someone out and get them out of my attic.