Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Mel's Clay

1. Senior Member

Mel's Clay

Advertisements
    Okay, after over a year of saying I am going to do it, I finally opened an online shop to sell my wares.

www.melsclay.etsy.com

Here are some examples of what is there:

I will do custom orders for these, just pm me the letter and color (with black) you want.

All hand made (no molds), I have a couple others on the site. Picture is horrible, pendant is flawless

I have several of these on the site, they are Bic pens, but these are not disposable, just pull the insert out of another pen when this one runs out.

Here are a couple not on the site yet, let me know if you are interested in them:

Altoid tin, it has a matching bic pen

A round tin, it is hard to tell in the picture, but the flower is inlayed, it is completely smooth to the touch

I have a new camera on the way, if you want a better picture of anything just ask, and give me a couple days to get it to you!
    I worship individuals for their highest possibilities as individuals, and I loathe humanity, for its failures to live up to these possibilities.
  2. Senior Member
    BUMP!
    I worship individuals for their highest possibilities as individuals, and I loathe humanity, for its failures to live up to these possibilities.