Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Enfamil

  1. Senior Member
    JustBreathe's Avatar
    JustBreathe is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    6,655
    #1

    Enfamil

    Advertisements
    Anyone use Enfamil formula?

  2. Just your everyday, laidback Aussie Girl
    SandyKay's Avatar
    SandyKay is offline
    Just your everyday, laidback Aussie Girl
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Somewhere out there
    Posts
    32,613

    #2
    I would like to use enfamil, but wic here will olny let us use similac


  3. Senior Member
    JustBreathe's Avatar
    JustBreathe is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    6,655
    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by sandykay View Post
    I would like to use enfamil, but wic here will olny let us use similac
    hmm that's interesting, I wonder why? Do they pay for the similac?

  4. Just your everyday, laidback Aussie Girl
    SandyKay's Avatar
    SandyKay is offline
    Just your everyday, laidback Aussie Girl
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Somewhere out there
    Posts
    32,613

    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by JustBreathe View Post
    hmm that's interesting, I wonder why? Do they pay for the similac?
    here, yes WIC pay for similac, they will only let me have enfamil if I can get a letter from my dr stating that she has allergies to silimac and they symptoms she gets and stuff.


  5. Senior Member
    JustBreathe's Avatar
    JustBreathe is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    6,655
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by sandykay View Post
    here, yes WIC pay for similac, they will only let me have enfamil if I can get a letter from my dr stating that she has allergies to silimac and they symptoms she gets and stuff.
    Wow, I had no idea

  6. Banned
    gunsgirl's Avatar
    gunsgirl is offline
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    lost
    Posts
    17,275
    #6
    DGS is on Infamil....
  7. Senior Member
    USNIwife's Avatar
    USNIwife is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    17,439
    #7
    got your PM. Yea, I use that - I'm glad you passed it on to who got it. That's cool, it went somewhere needed and will be well used.

    Side note, to the other poster - I didn't know WIC did that about Similiac/Enfamil?! Wonder why

    My Sweetheart


    Quote Originally Posted by LoveKiss View Post
    Would you please not tempt the deployment gods?! They are vindictive and cruel.
  8. Just your everyday, laidback Aussie Girl
    SandyKay's Avatar
    SandyKay is offline
    Just your everyday, laidback Aussie Girl
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Somewhere out there
    Posts
    32,613

    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by USNIwife View Post
    got your PM. Yea, I use that - I'm glad you passed it on to who got it. That's cool, it went somewhere needed and will be well used.

    Side note, to the other poster - I didn't know WIC did that about Similiac/Enfamil?! Wonder why
    Wic here apparently gets a better deal from similac, that's what the lady at the wic office said. To get any other type of formula, it has to be for medical reasons.


  9. Senior Member
    USNIwife's Avatar
    USNIwife is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    17,439
    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by sandykay View Post
    Wic here apparently gets a better deal from similac, that's what the lady at the wic office said. To get any other type of formula, it has to be for medical reasons.
    Interesting...don't use it personally - but I've never heard that those who do HAVE to use similac. I agree - if they are going to provide it, I would think they would also the person needing it to - choose themselves. Not necessarily so?!

    My Sweetheart


    Quote Originally Posted by LoveKiss View Post
    Would you please not tempt the deployment gods?! They are vindictive and cruel.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •