Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 45

Thread: Everything but the kitchen sink!

  1. Senior Member
    imjustme's Avatar
    imjustme is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    13,974
    #1

    Everything but the kitchen sink!

    Advertisements
    I've gone crazy with the cleaning out process! It's not Spring yet, but I'm in the mood. I might very well be adding to this over the next couple of days!

    Eddie Bauer head support, the green part was used, the smaller cream colored one wasn't. $4


    Motherhood top, size L. Loved this when I bought it, never wore it. $3


    Camo capris, says size XL, fits like Juniors 13/15. $4


    Men's Christian Dior dress shirt, collar says 15 1/2 35, no idea what that means. I got this from a relative and wore it a few times as an over shirt. $3


    Guinness shirt, size says 14-16, it fits like a L. Dh got this for me overseas somewhere, worn once. $3


    Gap Stretch, size XL. $1.50


    No Boundaries, size L. $1.50


    Issac Mizrahi, size XL. Worn maybe twice, wrinkled from being packed. $2


    High Sierra, size M. Never worn. $2


    Shadow box frame kit. Brand new in the package. $5
    Last edited by imjustme; 01-18-2009 at 10:54 PM. Reason: added more stuff!
  2. Account Closed
    I_love_my_Sailor's Avatar
    I_love_my_Sailor is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Lemon Grove, Cali
    Posts
    1,099
    #2
    how much for the boy clothing - i have a girlfriend who might be intrested she in process of adopting her nephew and has two little girls already
  3. Senior Member
    imjustme's Avatar
    imjustme is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    13,974
    #3
    Quote Originally Posted by I_love_my_Sailor View Post
    how much for the boy clothing - i have a girlfriend who might be intrested she in process of adopting her nephew and has two little girls already
    For all of it? $45, and I might have a few other things I can throw in as well, still going through it all. Is she local SD by chance?
  4. Account Closed
    I_love_my_Sailor's Avatar
    I_love_my_Sailor is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Lemon Grove, Cali
    Posts
    1,099
    #4
    Quote Originally Posted by CAmom4721 View Post
    For all of it? $45, and I might have a few other things I can throw in as well, still going through it all. Is she local SD by chance?
    yes she is. she works with mt mother up in san marcos. most likely for all of it i just dont know what size her nephew is wearing. she has limited access to computer only at work so hopeful i will hear something tommarrow.
  5. Senior Member
    imjustme's Avatar
    imjustme is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    13,974
    #5
    Quote Originally Posted by I_love_my_Sailor View Post
    yes she is. she works with mt mother up in san marcos. most likely for all of it i just dont know what size her nephew is wearing. she has limited access to computer only at work so hopeful i will hear something tommarrow.
    Cool, sounds good! Just let me know, no rush. I'll hang onto them until I hear from you.
  6. Hope. It is the only thing stronger than fear.
    airmanssweetie's Avatar
    airmanssweetie is offline
    Hope. It is the only thing stronger than fear.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    McChord AFB, WA
    Posts
    35,614


    #6
    you know i wanna see the 24m stuff!
  7. Account Closed
    I_love_my_Sailor's Avatar
    I_love_my_Sailor is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Lemon Grove, Cali
    Posts
    1,099
    #7
    Quote Originally Posted by CAmom4721 View Post
    Cool, sounds good! Just let me know, no rush. I'll hang onto them until I hear from you.
    TIA
  8. Senior Member
    imjustme's Avatar
    imjustme is offline
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    13,974
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by airmanssweetie View Post
    you know i wanna see the 24m stuff!
    I am hanging onto them until I hear from the other chica who asked about them, but if she decides she doesn't want them, I'll send ya pictures!

    But I also still totally have a freakin box to send you! I'm so lame, I misplaced it (hence the need for the clean out), but I am going to find it and mail it ASAP.
  9. Hope. It is the only thing stronger than fear.
    airmanssweetie's Avatar
    airmanssweetie is offline
    Hope. It is the only thing stronger than fear.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    McChord AFB, WA
    Posts
    35,614


    #9
    Quote Originally Posted by CAmom4721 View Post
    I am hanging onto them until I hear from the other chica who asked about them, but if she decides she doesn't want them, I'll send ya pictures!

    But I also still totally have a freakin box to send you! I'm so lame, I misplaced it (hence the need for the clean out), but I am going to find it and mail it ASAP.
    i hope you find it! i forgot what all was in it
  10. Account Closed
    Brandi's Avatar
    Brandi is offline
    Account Closed
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    39,743
    Blog Entries
    1
    #10
    WAAAAAAAAAAIT. I want the mossimo shirts. If they are not taken, I WANT. PLEASE!
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •