Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Online Scentsy Party!

1. Senior Member

Smile Online Scentsy Party!

Advertisements
    I have been curious about Scentsy products since I first heard of them about a year ago. I was finally able to attend a show about a week ago and I am in love!
    I love the prices, most of the scents, and they have a nice selection of warmers. I love it so much I am having an online and catalog party If anybody is interested in placing an order just let me know and I'll give you the info to place an order!

Oh, and Lejeune ladies: I have samples of all of the scents and a warmers if you want to see ( and smell) the products in person. Just P.M me!

Thanks,
    Teresa
  2. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE Scentsy. I actually just bought a few gifts from them to send back home. I also thought about selling it in the future.
  3. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Callie View Post
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE Scentsy. I actually just bought a few gifts from them to send back home. I also thought about selling it in the future.
    I used the cranberry spice scented bar the other day and can still smell it in my house .

I'm thinking of selling it too . My son is going through an anti-flame stage so every time he sees a candle burning he does EVERYTHING he can to get to it an blow it out .
  4. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    My most favorite scent is Flirtatious. I love it and you can smell the scents throughout the entire house and its not too overpowering. I also love the room sprays. You can smell it in the entire house and its supposed to last for about 8 hours, but I can usually spray it once and still smell it for a few DAYS afterwards when I walk into the house.
  5. Senior Member
    I really liked the Flirtatious, too. It's on my "to buy" list .

Here is the link to my party for all who are interested:

https://www.scentsy.com/forms/frm_pre_shop.aspx

If the link doesn't work for some reason, just click on place an order and go to events. My party is listed under " Teresa's Scentsy basket party ".
  6. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    My friend has one of those and I love them!! I can't afford to get one right this second but maybe in the future.
  7. Senior Member
    I'm closing my party out today and just wanted to see if anybody else interested. Lejeune ladies get free shipping !
  8. ------------------
    ------------------
    How did your party go?
    I became a consultant before I even saw the stuff in person...LOL! I sell it to support my own addiction, LOL.

Hi Callie How is Guam