Hi ladies! My name is Zuleika and I am a Navy wife in Bangor, Washington. The company I work for has two job openings, one as an Assistant Program Manager and the other doing administrative work. Both of these positions are virtual positions, so you can work from home like I do. Here is the job announcement for the Assistant Proposal Manager:

JOB ANNOUNCEMENT

Planate Management Group (PMG) is a veteran-owned small business based in Virginia. We are management and consultation experts who focus on complex installation management challenges and inter-relationships. We are committed to a creative spirit, client centric services and loyalty to our employees. Our clients include government Services (i.e., US Army and US Navy) and various private industry firms that engage in installation management activities. Planate Management Group works on a variety of projects that provide direct on-site support to clients- and leverage remote/virtual employees to assist in accomplishing tasks/deliverables associated with our contracts. The diversity of work allows flexible schedules, work experiences, and an opportunity to specialize/focus on areas of interest to our employees.

Planate Management Group is a military spouse friendly employer and currently has military spouse employees in both the CONUS and OCONUS.

Job Title: Assistant Proposal Manager

Description
The Assistant Proposal Manager is responsible for planning, organizing, and supervising proposal development efforts, and works directly with the Capture Manager and the entire proposal team. Key
proposal activities include:
  • Reviewing and analyzing Request for Proposals (RFPs) and related documents
  • Developing a proposal schedule and ensuring adherence to deadlines
  • Reviewing all proposal submissions for compliance with the RFP
  • Providing research assistance

Requirements
Experience with proposals is not required as training and support will be provided. This is a virtual position, so candidates must have strong verbal and written communications skills. The Proposal Manager should be proficient with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint applications.

This is a part-time contractor position. The salary range is $13.50-$15/hour.

Please send your inquiries to Zuleika Hernandez at Zuleika.hernandez@planate.net.