Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Misc furniture items

1. Finding my own path!
    Finding my own path!
    Blog Entries

Misc furniture items

Advertisements
    Aloha Hawaii girls! I'm going to post up pics later, but I do have A LOT of stuff we're selling... I don't want it to leave the house until Dec 17-18 because my sister is here until the 16th but certain items can definitely go before then! She gets here on the 9th so if you want something I can probably let it go early!

Computer desk: black, raised side for printer-3 shelf small tower to go with
    $25
    Drafting table: large white drafting style desk (has trays on side for all kinds of pencils, pens, and other things) comes with chair
    SPOKEN FOR
    Country style dining table: has 3 chairs(ok shape), black on legs, lighter wood on top, the table is in GREAT shape!!! Will seat up to 6.
    SPOKEN FOR
    Coffee table: black, rectangle
    $10
    End table: black
    $5
    Papa san chair: tan courderoy cushion, light bamboo frame (I would keep this if we had more room where we're going.. I only have one room though )
    SPOKEN FOR
    3 barstools: bar height, gray metal, off white cushions, no stains, missing a few screws on one..all three together
    $25
    Microwave cart/island: light wood, has shelf and door for hidden storage, hooks on side, extra fold up for more room on top, cutting board style top, storage basket (paid $100, new)
    $40
    TV stands: One black, one tan wood style, both have shelf in middle, tan has shelves on sides as well for movie, cd storage
    $10 for each
    Entertainment center: LARGE, solid cherry wood, was a shiny cherry finish with brass fixtures, I painted it black and changed the fixtures to a brushes silver finish, MUCH better that way. Has slide out for TV.. will fit up to 37" TV, has door with 3 shelves and above for cable box or DVD player, drawer under TV. It will hold A LOT and I love it and would like to keep it as well, but no room again.
    $150 OBO
    6 shelf book shelf: light tan wood style (not hard wood)
    $20
    100ft garden hose: still in great condition
    $8
    50ft garden hose: great condition as well
    $5

Garage door opener $80 (you can put these in Forest City housing yourself, they just won't fix them for you) NEW.. we never used it... it's put together, you just have to install it in your garage, we have all the pieces to it, 2 door openers, it has a light, it was $150 new. I would like to get $80 for it. Dh just never finished installing it ... it's been hanging on the ceiling for OVER a year. We can take it down and you can come get it... it will still be put together so you don't have to put it together. Censors for the garage door floor to keep it from closing on anyone.

I've also got 18 cinder blocks in the back yard we will be ripping out (they have flowers in them currently) that we put back there to keep the dogs in the yard... if anyone wants them you can have them for FREE! They are approximately 1.18 a piece at Home Depot so that will save you just over $20. They fit ALL the way around my yard in Hale Moku to give you an idea of how much it will cover. Just let me know and we can rip them out, hose them off and you can have them!

I think that's it for now... as you can see I'm pretty much getting rid of everything aside from a few items that are in our bedroom we are keeping because of their family value. Please take some of these things off my hands... I'm willing to negotiate as this is going to help pay for our move off the island and keep our storage costs down! If you have any friends who are just getting settled and need things to start you can have them email me. PM me for the email address. I will also be posting these things on craigs list.
    Last edited by ~Stephie~; 11-30-2008 at 03:15 PM.

Every Ending is Another Beginning!!!!
    "For I know the plans I have for you", Says the Lord. Jeremiah 29:11
    The cup of shite runneth over...
  2. Finding my own path!
    Finding my own path!
    Blog Entries

3. Wah Its called life idiot
    Wah Its called life idiot
    Are the cinder blocks still available? I could use them!!!

4. Finding my own path!
    Finding my own path!
    Blog Entries
    They are! LOL!! Can you get them to Cali? LOL!!! I'll be going to Tx.

5. One day at a time.
    One day at a time.
    I wish I needed some of that... but I'll pass it along to some other wives I know
    you
  6. I can work the google on the internet machine!
    I can work the google on the internet machine!
    Ahhh... the joys of moving. D and I are getting ready to start getting rid of stuff we dont need!
    Control is an illusion, you infantile egomaniac. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next: not on a freeway, not in an airplane, not inside our own bodies and certainly not on a racetrack with 40 other infantile egomaniacs.- Days of Thunder(Nicole Kidman)
  7. Wah Its called life idiot
    Quote Originally Posted by VinnysGirl View Post
    They are! LOL!! Can you get them to Cali? LOL!!! I'll be going to Tx.
    I was thinking of just having you ship them to me. It shouldn't cost THAT much

8. Senior Member
    We are going to be doing the same thing soon in Washington. Everything must go! ahha
  9. Finding my own path!
    Finding my own path!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJay812 View Post
    I wish I needed some of that... but I'll pass it along to some other wives I know
    you
    Thanks for passing the info along. I'll be posting it on Craigslist next week when my sister gets ready to leave!

Quote Originally Posted by Chevy_Gurl View Post
    I was thinking of just having you ship them to me. It shouldn't cost THAT much
    I'm afraid of what it would cost. Do they make flat rates for cinder blocks?? LOL!!

10. Wah Its called life idiot
    Quote Originally Posted by VinnysGirl View Post
    Thanks for passing the info along. I'll be posting it on Craigslist next week when my sister gets ready to leave!

I'm afraid of what it would cost. Do they make flat rates for cinder blocks?? LOL!!
    If I was there I'd come steal 'em from ya. I need 'em bad. Maybe you could send 'em via pigeon mail

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast