Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: My passion party black friday specials

1. Account Closed
    Account Closed

My passion party black friday specials

Advertisements
    My black Friday/Xmas specials!

Purely Passionate duo!
    Specially designed to create a natural progression from attraction through ecstasy for you and your partner. Pure satisifaction is our #1 selling product and the crown jewel of our line. It is a gentle topical gel known to heighten sensitivity. OPure Instinct, now available in a roll on is a sexy fragrance that contains sexual attractants and works off your pheramones. Together this due is sure to make a memorable holiday expierence
    You get the pure satisifaction AND the Pure instinct in this bundle. You save $20.00 by ordering this duo and essentially get the pure instinct free (which is normally $20.00) The total for the duo set is $39.50 item # 2034.

RomantaTherapy
    Radiant Collection

After soaking in a tub of radiant bubbles contine to glow by applying Radiant body lotion to your newly clean skin. Formulated with light-reflecting mica particles, this unique lotion makes you glimmer and shimmer, putting holiday lights to shame. Follow up with the body mist with Plumeria for a lasting exotic fragrance. $49.00 (normally $54.00 if you order all seperatly) item # 2079

Sensual Temptation Set

Increase sensitivity and awarness during holiday fantasy play! Cover your eyes and fantasize as your SO uses the feather teaser to tickle, tease and stimulate. Turn yourself into a treat with the Tasty Temptation Massage candle which melts into a warm massage oil that is as tasty as it is aromatic. Use with included mini-spoon to drizzle with delight. This set is only $37.00
    Available in Cherry (#2501) Strawberry (#2500) and Vanilla (#2499)

Deluxe Winter Fantasy Collection
    The centerpiece of this must-have collection is the Jelly Osaki-one of out most versatile and popular toys. We've also included a set of magic rings, our exclusive Revelation Lubricant and Clean and simple toy cleanser. This set is only $56.00 (#1903)

Hard Candy Glass Toy
    This candycane shgaped toy is a smooth and delightful treat for the holiday season and the new year. Made from non-porous, girly part safe glass. Includes a cushioned drawstring carrying bag. 8" length
    $60.00 (#1164)

All these specials are available via my website in my siggy. Ordering is discreet and shipping is fast! PM me with any questions!!! As always I have all the other favs on my website! My website is adult orientated so I do suggest only clicking when kiddos are not in the room
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed